KJakker

Guess where I was today.

DSC_0995.thumb.JPG.02a532e073fca4c4316736db988c9f91.JPG

DSC_0167.thumb.JPG.7d87d44c89339af4baddca56cca5f0ac.JPG

DSC_0740.thumb.JPG.12c578d48e6a742cff5155f7ddd38b7a.JPG

DSC_0891.thumb.JPG.32a79ae4cb0d8643ebb2bcda70458acd.JPG

DSC_0096.thumb.JPG.970c2b8a786c13a148acb70e7ffcb80b.JPG

After I have some time to look through all of my photos and do some edits I will put up a thread in photo forum. 

Edited by KJakker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Was it a Blue Angels Show? :haha:

• Haha 4

Those photos should be NSFW ... nice job on taking them I can't wait to see more.

Man I remember being at a Thunderbird Show, during the part they were introducing the pilots, there was a guy from my state (number 5 I think). All of us went nuts, more so because he's from our state than anything else, and it's a rarity for things like that to happen. I think the crowd was just as loud as the F-16s! When hearing the almost defining roar of excited spectators, the announcer was really feeling the moment. You could hear it in his voice that he was really pumped as he introduced the last pilot.

Golf course applause. 

I tell this to everyone going to Las Vegas:

Check the timetables at Nellis AFB. (way back when =1990s early 2000s=) it used to be Tuesdays and Thursdays (iirc) you could take tours of the T-Bird's facility. It's WELL worth it!!