Am I dreaming or there were some SU-33 and Su-33 in the download section ? I remember that I saw them. I looked into SF2 section and there are not there ,too.

PS - does know anyone, which Sukhoi models have canards ? I saw pictures with Su-33,Su-30,SU-35 models with canards , but I saw Su-35 and SU-30 models without canards as well, so I'm confused.

Edited by UllyB

Hi my friend....all of su-33 have canard....su-27 never has canards...in su-30 model:su-30 early models:False......su-30K(Early indian):False.....su-30MKI(Late Indian):True......su-30MKK(China):False.......Su-30MKM(Malesya):True...Su-30MK2(venezuela) :False.....Su-30SM:True....in Su-35....Su-35 models usually have canards but Su-35 early models(su-27M) : False........su-35BM:False....Su-37:True.....Su-34:Truelisten my friend:in russian fighters codename is not simmilar to western variant.for example.F-16A-F-16C-F-16C BlocK 50/52 -30/32 or etc....refers to F-16 but thier equiption are different .ok in russian Fighters these differntation mark with Codes like MK.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UllyB said:

PS - does know anyone, which Sukhoi models have canards ? I saw pictures with Su-33,Su-30,SU-35 models with canards , but I saw Su-35 and SU-30 models without canards as well, so I'm confused.

western "military" media often uses pic of one thing then describes it as other thing - just simply of no knowledge...then in matter of XXI century all pics in web are mixed, often wrongly described. making confusions.

31 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

western "military" media often uses pic of one thing then describes it as other thing - just simply of no knowledge...then in matter of XXI century all pics in web are mixed, often wrongly described. making confusions.

That, but also OKB Sukhoi themselves in that they used the Su-35 designation more than once. Su-35 designation was first given to a Su-27M test version, i.e. a series of models to test an upgraded version of the basic Su-27. That first Su-35 had canards, but never entered serial production due to lack of finance and orders from the government. Then the Su-35 designation was re-used in the last few years for the latest model, that actually entered service and has no canards.

• Like 2