Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Spike

who is this dude under my chopper?

ok this only happens with choppers from a certain creator (dosnt happen for others) but is anyone else getting this? someones legs just chilling at the bottom ...a third pilot model seems to be hidden away in the floor

ewr5udd.jpg

both my Cobra and Huey are being piloted by Fred Flinstone apparently

Edited by tonyspike

May be you need to download "FakePilot" and place it in your mod folder in \Objects\Pilots\

Have you this thing in your Polots folder?

• Like 1

You need this. For many mods in CA. I suggest to download and put it in your pilots folder.

FakePilot.rar

3 hours ago, tonyspike said:

ok this only happens with choppers from a certain creator (dosnt happen for others)

Use others stuff.

The thing I am using Fakepilot mod - because it gives me some more possibilities knowing game engine limitations. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bazillius said:

May be you need to download "FakePilot" and place it in your mod folder in \Objects\Pilots\

Have you this thing in your Polots folder?

no ....and to be completely honest i didn't even know it was a thing because its the first mod i have downloaded thats ever needed it......thanks for letting me know

3 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

Use others stuff.

why? because you are too lazy to take the time to tell people the basic things that are required by your mods to run properly?

hate to break this to you Florence, but we dont live in your fairy tale reality, where you get to do bare minimum and not explain how to install something of yours properly, we live in the real world where people have a basic right to ask you for these kinds of things of you

like i said in your Huey mod ......dont like me doing it? ......deal with it!!!!

because i would dearly LOVE to see you try to do something about it

end of the day if you think i will stop telling you that your sound files are missing just because you are too childish to take it you are goddamn wrong,

Edit: BTW ........i didn't name it as yours because it wasn't my intent to embarrass you ....but that dosnt mean i will go out of my way to stop you if you do it your self, case in point my question was already answered ...you chose to act like a little girl i didn't force you

Edit 2: ........yeah i dont care WHY you use the thing ..im not looking for reasons, ......end of the day i haven't critiqued the model in any way .... i have asked why it was showing, and since it turns out that it is showing because you in your "infinite wisdom" dont feel the need to tell anybody  that it will appear if you dont have such and such a file in such and such a folder, than i have no idea why you are getting so offended

end of the day if you dont want this kind of thing to happen, either tell people it is needed or put it in download with the model ....it isn't isn't exactly rocket science,

Edited by tonyspike
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, tonyspike said:

why? because you are too lazy to take the time to tell people the basic things that are required by your mods to run properly?

because if you have an allergy to nuts or tomatoes you are simply not eating it. 

And yes you are right. 

1 hour ago, yakarov79 said:

because if you have an allergy to nuts or tomatoes you are simply not eating it

newsflash numbnuts .....whilst that might be true of food i am afraid that it dosnt apply here,

if you want to be lazy than fine, ....if you want to be a crybaby .....again fine ....its all your prerogative

but if thats your choice dont expect people to not ask you questions when their is a problem with your stuff

and dont expect people to wait for updates on things that you say you are ABANDONING IN THE README

Edited by tonyspike

Are we sure this is a kludge? Perhaps it's an attempt to model a X project version of the Cobra, where a 3rd air/ground man with a modified bionic body could pick up the helo when landed and walk with it. Seems like a good idea if you ever have to put it down and quickly move it under cover. Heck, there was a lot of projects like this buried deep in that mountain military lab in New Mexico - overheard a conversation about those projects recently at a rally for a certain famous politician.

I'm just sayin, there's people out there who are in the know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Arrow said:

Are we sure this is a kludge? Perhaps it's an attempt to model a X project version of the Cobra, where a 3rd air/ground man with a modified bionic body could pick up the helo when landed and walk with it. Seems like a good idea if you ever have to put it down and quickly move it under cover. Heck, there was a lot of projects like this buried deep in that mountain military lab in New Mexico - overheard a conversation about those projects recently at a rally for a certain famous politician.

I'm just sayin, there's people out there who are in the know!

fairly sure or he wouldnt get so upset when i point it out

i mean at the end of the day ...what am i supposed to do, the guy says that he is abandoning it in the readme .......and he expects me to think their will be an update? because thats what he said in the file comments

Edited by tonyspike

Pal, I suggest you cool the fuck down -- those comments were exceedingly uncalled for. Yes, the readme could have been more specific, and yes, the FakePilot (tm) was missing from the mods package. But your comments are way out of line. Without Jarek's work, we wouldn't have these birds, except for payware and (unavailable) memberware (DAT).

So, take a step back and chill out. 

This thread is done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3