Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF.13

Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF.13

Tropicalised version of the NF.11 to replace the Mosquito NF.36 for service
with 39 Squadron in Malta and Cyprus and 219 Squadron based in Egypt.
The first of 40 production aircraft built by Armstrong Whitworth was first flown
on 21 December 1952.
Former Royal Air Force aircraft were later sold to Egypt (6 aircraft),
France (2 aircraft), Israel (6 aircraft) and Syria (6 aircraft).

What's in:

- a new plane
- 13 RAF, EAF, AA, *IDF, SyAF skins
- pilot, weapons, sounds
- all planes built serials

Credits:

- Vetro 2k: original T.7 model
- Yakarov79: nightfigher upgrade, *IDF Skins from IDF Meteors pack
- paulopanz: skins, decals, screens etc

Operations:

- key 10 canopy open

Enjoy!

@paulopanz

:declare:

• Thanks 3

Thanks so much for these, especially the Suez skins.  I dreaded having to make my own.

hello ! 

thank you very much for this aircraft !

I understand that there is no radar scope in the pilot cockpit, because the radar was managed by the WSO : 

- is the WSO cockpit modeled so that we can have a look at the radar scope ?

- if not, is there a way to have the radar scope in the pilot cockpit ?

thank you very much !

yes, use the "pop up" radar screen in the upper right corner. Same as we've done on many other aircraft like this

8 hours ago, Wrench said:

yes, use the "pop up" radar screen in the upper right corner. Same as we've done on many other aircraft like this

Thank you Wrench!

Since i use a modified huddata.ini in order to have just the essential information (weapon/gunsight/radar data since not all aircraft have the info in their cockpit and radio subtitles since I have the multinational speechpack), is there a dedicated key to have the radar pop-up when i need it, without changing the hud options in the menu? I didn't find one in the manuel.

Finally, is there a more elegant and immersive way to have the radar scope in the cockpit, even if i have to replace a less essential instrument?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, penaratahiti said:

Thank you Wrench!

Since i use a modified huddata.ini in order to have just the essential information (weapon/gunsight/radar data since not all aircraft have the info in their cockpit and radio subtitles since I have the multinational speechpack), is there a dedicated key to have the radar pop-up when i need it, without changing the hud options in the menu? I didn't find one in the manuel.

Finally, is there a more elegant and immersive way to have the radar scope in the cockpit, even if i have to replace a less essential instrument?

Thanks!

You would need the original 3D model of the cockpit in order to put a radar scope on it.

10 minutes ago, EricJ said:

You would need the original 3D model of the cockpit in order to put a radar scope on it.

Ok so if I have to deal with LODs, not just Gauges like in MSFS for example.

Yeah, the cockpit is one large 3D model, so somebody would have to have the original max file, and then add the scope, not like MSFS

• Thanks 1