BTR-70 APC

Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
https://gkabs.net

What's included:
BTR-70 model with 5 skins. and 4 models from high to low poly.

All my file should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required.

Installation:

Copy the folder to Objects/GroundObject and the falowing to _TYPES.ini file

[TargetTypeXXX] <-------- Change to the next number at the bottom of you types listing
Name=BTR-70
FullName=BTR-70 APC
TargetType=MISC
ActiveYear=0
TargetValue=50
UseGroundObject=TRUE
GroundObjectType=GK-BTR-70
RepairRate=0.555
StartDetectChance=0
StartIdentifiedChance=0
IncreaseDetectChanceKey=0
MaxVisibleDist=8000.0
DestroyedEffect=SmallRocketGroundExplosion
DestroyedModel=GK-BTR-70-Destroyed.LOD
SecondaryEffect=VehicleFireEffect
SecondaryChance=100

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:

You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
gkabs@gkabs.net

Credit goes to the following:

GKABS for creating the model and skins

Strahi for testing and making the data file big help many thanks, bro.

Credit goes to https://www.textures.com as a use a lot of their photos to create the skins.

Google for some photos and information.

And finally not to forget the wonderful site of https://combatace.com and all the nice member's and their dedicated support for this game.

Software used:

3d Max 2009
UVLayout v2 Pro
Substance Painter
Adobe Photoshop

If you need any assistance please contact me at 
gkabs@gkabs.net

• Thanks 1

Top model ! Many thanks !!! :good:

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GKABS
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      What's included:
      BTR-70 model with 5 skins. and 4 models from high to low poly.
      All my file should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required.
      Installation:
      Copy the folder to Objects/GroundObject and the falowing to _TYPES.ini file
      [TargetTypeXXX] <-------- Change to the next number at the bottom of you types listing
      Name=BTR-70
      FullName=BTR-70 APC
      TargetType=MISC
      ActiveYear=0
      TargetValue=50
      UseGroundObject=TRUE
      GroundObjectType=GK-BTR-70
      RepairRate=0.555
      StartDetectChance=0
      StartIdentifiedChance=0
      IncreaseDetectChanceKey=0
      MaxVisibleDist=8000.0
      DestroyedEffect=SmallRocketGroundExplosion
      DestroyedModel=GK-BTR-70-Destroyed.LOD
      SecondaryEffect=VehicleFireEffect
      SecondaryChance=100

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Credit goes to the following:
      GKABS for creating the model and skins
      Strahi for testing and making the data file big help many thanks, bro.
      Credit goes to https://www.textures.com as a use a lot of their photos to create the skins.
      Google for some photos and information.
      And finally not to forget the wonderful site of https://combatace.com and all the nice member's and their dedicated support for this game.
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop

If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
    • By WhiteBoySamurai

View File Republic of Korea Army Vehicle Pack
      This is a package of 12 ground objects for the Republic of Korea Army, representing many of the significant combat vehicles from the 1970s to present. Several new guns and missiles are included.

Note that these are all new models and not stand-ins or re-skins of existing ones. While they are relatively low-poly and low-res, if there is sufficient demand, I will update these models with more detail and improved textures at some point in the future.

Featured South Korean vehicles include:

M48A5K tank: Cold war era tank upgraded with a 105mm L7 gun
      K1 MBT: Modern tank based on the M1 Abrams (though smaller) with a 105mm L7 gun
      K1A1 MBT: Upgraded version of the K1 with a 120mm L44 smoothbore gun
      K2 Black Panther MBT: Advanced (and extremely expensive) battle tank with indigenous technologies and a 120mm L55 gun
      KM900 APC: Cold war era wheeled APC based on the Italian Fiat 6614
      K200A1 IFV: Modern tracked fighting vehicle based on the US-designed AIFV
      K21 IFV: Advanced fighting vehicle with a 40mm autocannon and anti-tank missiles
      K9 Thunder SPA: Modern 155mm mobile howitzer
      K136 Kooryong MRL: Modern wheeled 130mm rocket launcher
      K263 Vulcan AAA: Mobile anti-aircraft vehicle based on the M163 Vulcan Air Defense System
      K30 Biho AAA: Mobile anti-aircraft vehicle with twin 30mm guns
      K-SAM Chonma: Mobile tracked short-range SAM based on the modern Crotale system

These ground objects are recommended for use with Wrench's latest Korea terrain. Please see the readme for full details. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or constructive criticisms regarding this package, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
      Submitter WhiteBoySamurai Submitted 09/23/2013 Category Ground Object Mods  
    • By WhiteBoySamurai

View File JGSDF Vehicle Pack 1
      This is a package of 18 ground objects for the Japan Ground Self Defense Force, representing many of the significant combat vehicles from the 1970s to present. Four additional non-Japanese variants are included as a bonus, for a total of 22 distinct ground objects. All-new guns and missiles are included.

Note that these are all new models and not stand-ins or re-skins of existing ones. While they are relatively low-poly and low-res, if there is sufficient demand, I will update these models with more detail and improved textures at some point in the future.

Featured JGSDF vehicles include:
      Type 74 MBT: Cold war era tank armed with a 105mm L7 gun
      Type 90 MBT: Modern tank equipped with a 120mm gun, composite armor and advanced electronics
      Type 87 Recon: Modern 6-wheeled armored recon vehicle with excellent sensors and a rapid-fire 25mm gun
      Type 89 IFV: Modern armored infantry fighting vehicle with a 35mm autocannon and anti-tank missiles
      Type 73 APC: Cold war era tracked APC
      Type 96 APC A: Modern 8-wheeled APC (automatic grenade launcher)
      Type 96 APC B: Modern 8-wheeled APC (heavy machine gun)
      Type 87 AAA: Mobile anti-aircraft vehicle with twin 35mm guns
      Type 93 SAM: Mobile short-range SAM
      Type 75 MRL: Cold war era 130mm rocket launcher
      Type 75 SPA: Cold war era 155mm mobile howitzer
      Type 99 SPA: Modern 155mm mobile howitzer
      Type 96 MPMS: Truck-mounted multi-purpose missile system designed to defeat tanks and landing craft
      M110 SPA: License-built version of cold war era 203mm howitzer
      M270J MLRS: License-built version of the US 227mm rocket launcher
      L-90 AAA: License-built variant of the Swiss 35mm towed AAA system
      Komatsu LAV: Modern light armored truck
      Komatsu LAV-AT: LAV equipped with anti-tank missile launcher

International vehicles include:
      GDF-001: Popular Swiss 35mm towed AAA system; used by many countries
      GDF-002: Upgraded 35mm towed AAA system; used by many countries
      M270 MLRS: US 227mm rocket launcher
      M270A1 GMLRS: US 227mm GPS-guided rocket launcher

Two texture sets, default camo and green, are included for each vehicle. (US MLRS are Green and Tan instead.)

Additional vehicle packs for the JGSDF, ROK, and PLA may follow if this mod is well-received. (Don't worry, I'll still keep on making ships.)

These ground objects are recommended for use with Wrench's latest Korea terrain, as well as Kamchatka and other East-Asian theaters. Please see the readme for full details. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or constructive criticisms regarding this package, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
      Submitter WhiteBoySamurai Submitted 12/18/2012 Category Ground Object Mods  
    • By WhiteBoySamurai
      This is a package of 12 ground objects for the Republic of Korea Army, representing many of the significant combat vehicles from the 1970s to present. Several new guns and missiles are included.

Featured South Korean vehicles include:

M48A5K tank: Cold war era tank upgraded with a 105mm L7 gun
      K1 MBT: Modern tank based on the M1 Abrams (though smaller) with a 105mm L7 gun
      K1A1 MBT: Upgraded version of the K1 with a 120mm L44 smoothbore gun
      K2 Black Panther MBT: Advanced (and extremely expensive) battle tank with indigenous technologies and a 120mm L55 gun
      KM900 APC: Cold war era wheeled APC based on the Italian Fiat 6614
      K200A1 IFV: Modern tracked fighting vehicle based on the US-designed AIFV
      K21 IFV: Advanced fighting vehicle with a 40mm autocannon and anti-tank missiles
      K9 Thunder SPA: Modern 155mm mobile howitzer
      K136 Kooryong MRL: Modern wheeled 130mm rocket launcher
      K263 Vulcan AAA: Mobile anti-aircraft vehicle based on the M163 Vulcan Air Defense System
      K30 Biho AAA: Mobile anti-aircraft vehicle with twin 30mm guns
      K-SAM Chonma: Mobile tracked short-range SAM based on the modern Crotale system

These ground objects are recommended for use with Wrench's latest Korea terrain. Please see the readme for full details. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or constructive criticisms regarding this package, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..