KJakker

Alex Trebek of 'Jeopardy!' dies at 80.

one of the best game show hosts, a staple of nightly TV in THIS house forever!! (i'm old enough to even remember Art Flemming as host ages ago...)

S! Mr. Trebek!! 

• Like 1

Mr Trebek had a passion for geography and hosted the Geography Bee from the late 80s until about 7 years ago. He loved to remodel homes and tinker with projects. I remember reading about his baggy jeans t-shirt hammer swinging gun nail toting days I think from a piece his daughter wrote some years back. He was deeply loved by his family and he will be missed. He once claimed that Jeopardy will move on without him knowing that the show had a life of it's own but he left a mark on the show and it's viewers that will not easily be replaced. His passing is great loss and I wish his family comfort and peace during their time of grief.

.S

• Like 1

Never heard of him,but sad for his family...illness ,no matter what is horrible..