Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

Just started models again after 20 yrs or so

Just started doing kits again as inspired by m8s here in UK who now have a business in Models etc and stuff...

on list

Panther A Tamiya,Zvezda T-34\85 1 /35th and Tamiya Early Tiger 1 1/35th ...in queue

will post shots of wips here

Subject..Tamiya PZKW V  Panther A 1/35th......

mostly built...barrel and few bits being given some attention..hull not fixed yet and some filler on seams....and im going to add sme weld with filler before paint....nearly ready to spray primer...1st coat

WP_20210205_12_02_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20210205_12_02_47_Pro.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 10

Welcome back to the madness that is scale modelling mate, I', currently working on a 1/48 AFV Club late production Tiger myself. then I have a pile of Meng and Mini Art armour to do .....happy days !! 

• Like 3

Revell PzKw III versions J, L, M and (fiction) P in colors of the Afrikakorps. Scale 1:72

Bild1777.thumb.jpg.ce16cfff4f51c6a22b7295f6d10c3437.jpg

Bild1778.thumb.jpg.8bf4927c2d458ab9ccbe85c77311b46c.jpg

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 8

Revell PzKw III versions J, L, M and (fiction) P in colors of the Afrikakorps. Scale 1:72

Pzkw III on my list ....and the IV`s etc etc etc lol  also t34 \76 got one offered on ebay for £17  instead of 20 from a seller I use.

im glueing the hull now,and cleaning stuff up,waiting on del of my filler as mine dried up....most of what ive ordered is here just waiting on some paints,and aftermarket grille sets for the Panther...etc.

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 1

Great to see another modeller!

Currently working to a F-15A Baz for my personal collection, and some different project for collector, as after losing the job with the lockdown, both me and my brother returned at a full time modelling work

No photo description available.

Tamiya Churchill I have been working on , got to do the crew and diorama .

A Gun deck diorama I did just for giggles

A 1/72 scale Emhar Whippet Medium , binned this now thoug as I have the 1/35 Meng kit instead.

• Like 7

Last figure I painted was the Balrog...my nephew has it now....did numerous packs of the tamiya figure sets....

Photo etch and most stuff now arrived....can start primer soon...also my fave tank of ww2

Aber-1-35-Grilles-for-Pz-Kpfw-V-Panther-Ausf-A-D-Detailing-Set-35G01Soviet-Medium-Tank-T-34-85-1-35-Model-Kit-Zvezda-3687

Edited by russouk2004

T34 came today and the kit is really good...tracks are well made ,they give you parts to make it fit,and even the sag ...and they have sprue thats a template to shape the tracks...also give you the mesh for grilles etc...really nice kit...looking forwards to building this. will post a pic or two later...when fixed my fekking sticky keys on my KB

Been here for more than 2 years.. just found out we can upload Scale model WIP and Finished model here? Lovely! :good: Sorry come late for the party.. late Zvezda kit are Cool! 

Edited by anunk47
unfinish typing