JBBLack

New guy SF2V mod folder question.

Hey y 'all, I hope this is the correct forum to post this,

I have a copy of SF2NA and SF2V and wanted to install the SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2, I have everything downloaded and extracted, but I can't find any "MOD" folders?

I checked in my C:\User\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2...blah blah but I don't find any "MOD" folder. Is the mod folder actually the "StrikeFighters2 Vietnam" folder itself? OR is there supposed to be a mod folder in that folder?

Thanks

You have to start the sim once, then it creates the mod filder under your C:\User\Saved Games\ThirdWire\SF2Vietnam (I guess) 

Hey Soul, thanks for the reply.

Actually, I have already been playing it for a bit, flew several missions already, but I don't see any mod folder anywhere?

Edited by JBBLack

The folder Soulfreak referenced is the mod folder.
That’s where you need to put the contents of the SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2 package, overwriting as necessary.

something like this. take note of the pathway at the top, and the various folders in the left pane

folder-1.jpg

• Like 1

Here's what Wrench clued me into...I had the very same problem you do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As some members already mention befor :declare:you have to start each modul for instance like, StrikeFighters2 Israel, StrikeFighters2 Vietnam and so on once so that it can created the so called mod folder its been called the mod folder even you cant find a folder which is named explicit by the name (Mod) looking at the directory tree (see image). Just copy the downloaded content into the matching modul which you want it to be makes no senes copying a Eurofighter into the /StrikeFighters2 Vietnam/ folder stick to the right year, era and country of origin. But then each one of course is free to copy what ever one feels like.Just my two cents.:wink: BTW: Gespeicherte Spiele / means / Saved Games

Mod Folder SF2 (2).jpg

Edited by Flamesky