Sign in to follow this  
gaw

back to stutters

BHAH 2 has been working beautifully until the last auto update from windows.....back in stutter hell....thought I'd left it behind!?!?!?  Any thoughts would be more than welcome.  Thx

Maybe do some basics,  disable Xbox game bar thing as it probably got re-enabled. Check for anything running in taskbar that was not before.  Try a reinstall of DX9.

thx gents....I see that xbox crap roll by frequently.....disable!!!!  My fav move....thx

• Like 1

that seemed to do the trick!!!  Thank you..................

Xbox pfft! :rolleyes: Although, back in the day, I did enjoy Wings of War, Mafia, Crimson Skies and Castle Wolfenstein amongst others before I got into PC flight sims. :smile: So it did help me transition ....

gaw - sorry to hear that.  My only noticeable frame rate drop happened but for a few seconds when I was strafing 6 parked DFWs.  Not recommended , btw, as all the gunners remain active and will ventilate you most profoundly. 

Would you mind posting your system specs for reference.

Cheers.

Back to Strutters?