crisisloaner

A lifetime of service

A huge part of the Heart of Britain and Her Commonwealth has passed with her. I salute you Ma'am PER ARDUA.

• Like 4

Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences to the British People and the Royal Family on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

S!

• Like 6

Some things just wont be the same - she did her role with dignity through so much change

• Like 6

Sad news but not unexpected. Queen was not well news media informs us here. Very sad for her passing. But life must go on for the living. Long live the King. My late Mum got to 96 as well, I will not. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, James Fox said:

Sad news but not unexpected. Queen was not well news media informs us here. Very sad for her passing. But life must go on for the living. Long live the King. My late Mum got to 96 as well, I will not. 

Her Majesty would have held those same sentiments mate. She was stoical and down to Earth. 

• Like 3