GKABS

Real life problem

On 6/17/2023 at 5:18 PM, GKABS said:

Hello my dear friends, 

I have been away for the last month and didn't really spend much time on my computer.  My brother passed away last week due to kidney failure, we had to amputate his leg due to gangerine and five days later he passed.  I might not be on for a while more as I need some more time to recover, I hope you all take care in the mean time, I hope to be back soon. 

Hello friend! I am really sorry to hear about your brother M., please accept my sympathy. May God have mercy of his soul!

• Like 1

Oh man, that is so sad to read. :-(

I´m sending condolences and and all best wishes to you and your beloved ones.

• Like 1

GKABS, it has been quite some time since I've been around, but I saw your post and likewise wanted to comment.  I am so terribly sorry for your loss - it sounds like it was a bitter struggle to the end and you have my deepest sympathy.  I hope the wonderful memories of your brother during happier times will help you in your grieving and recovery process.  Take care and may your healing come swift and more complete day by day.  I know the entire community here will be thinking about you and welcoming you back with open arms when you are ready to return - here's to wishing you brighter days ahead.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. Take care of your family.

• Like 1