DEVIL11

Harm missile flight path and F-5 aggressor pack

Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to get the harms to fly like in real life as I seen videos of them they go straight than go up after a while. Also I downloaded the new F-5 aggressor packs but don’t have access to Ateam and there stuff I was wondering if it’s possible to find another way to fly them thanks 

For HARM:
https://combatace.com/forums/topic/97770-anti-radiation-missiles-problems/

For A-Team:
Let it go Bro..  For F-5 Agsr There is ready to fly in Download section..
https://combatace.com/files/file/13780-f-5n-tiger-ii-aggressor-sf2/

if you looking for F-5F, try Northop Double seater. 
https://combatace.com/files/file/11128-northrop-2-seaters-for-sf2-version-20/

Hope this help

• Like 3

I have no problems firing the harm I was just lookin on how to change inis or what to change on the weapons data ini

if your doing the aggressor packs by allenjb42, i believe they work for both YAP and DAT , with some renaming

As far as I know there isn't a way to add a terminal pop-up maneuver to the missiles, game coding is straight path.

20 minutes ago, EricJ said:

As far as I know there isn't a way to add a terminal pop-up maneuver to the missiles, game coding is straight path.

If I´m not crazy, I saw the ALARM missiles climbing after launch, before going down on target in the Gulf War campaign.

You can set missiles to loft at the launch phase, but not terminally.

EDIT: Apparently I was wrong, there is a Terminal pop-up option in the Weapons Editor. You'll have to use the Weapons Editor DEVIL11 on your installed weapons and enable Terminal Pop-up (It's in the middle of the window) to see if that does it. I never mess with the weapons editor so you'll have to see if it works or not.

Edited by EricJ

Also even if you check Terminal Pop-up it won't make much of a noticeable difference for the HARM. It might work with other missiles (don't know which) but the HARM is a fast missile so you can try and loft it to get near the effect.

Terminal popup is for sea skimming anti-ship missiles. It allows the missile to plunge through the deck and provides a terminal evasive maneuver to defeat point defense systems. I would caution against using popup on other types of missiles as the missile could fly into the ground enroute to the target.

• Like 2