allenjb42

Can’t post or upload images

When I logged in on my desktop computer I can’t upload images or post any comments in the forums.

The image upload screen is blank without any fields or buttons to upload images, and in the forums the comment field is greyed out with just a tickbox to be notified of and replies.

Have I inadvertently changed something in my Account settings? I don’t think so because I haven’t touched them.

Please help.

I cannot see any difference and is working on my end. Can you please check If other webs have the same problem?

check how much content you've uploaded on here possibly

i recall there being a limit on how much content (pics basically) you could have on site although i dont recall where to find it (or if its even still in place

otherwise try clearing out your cookies/history. that helps the few times i've had trouble uploading

• Like 1

Cleared all my attachments - the earliest was from 2007!!

Unfortunately still no joy with being able to add images or posts when in Edge.

However, using Chrome it works just fine. 

I know there was a Microsoft update when I shut down my computer earlier this week so maybe that's affected things.

Will continue to monitor, but at least I can still contribute content.

I cleared all of my cookies and reset my permissions, and now I seem to be up and running again in Edge.

Case closed.

• Like 4