Sign in to follow this  
Rick Rawlings

Rick Rawlings Let's Play WOFF

Hey guys,

I've started a new Let's Play WOFF series:

We'll see how far I make it. If you can like the video, I think it makes it more visible which may drum up some more support.

Thanks,

RR

• Like 2

Nice one Rick! Looking forward to seeing how long you survive. Thought it was going to be a Rick Rawlings challenge when I saw the heading. 

Mission #3

Anybody know if A.I. can have gun jams? It was certainly taking a while for my guys to finish them off. Or maybe it was just that they were also novice pilots? Fun mission anyways!

Here's mission 4, where there just always seems to be one more enemy! If you are kind enough to give it a like, I think it increases the visibility to occasional viewers.

• Like 1

Right??? Those darned Huns keep interrupting all the important stuff I am trying to talk about! 

"So, when you are first in the air...wait, is that an enemy plane?"

"OK, now that that's over with...wait, is that another enemy plane???"

"There, now I can finally tell you...oh, for Pete's sake!!!"

Hard to get any work done in the air!

There is a key for gun sight view Rick, might make it easier to get rounds on target... can't remember the key setting though!

Thanks, Trooper! I think maybe F5 might cycle it? It's most likely too much trouble for me though. I'll just continue to miss a lot! :lol:

• Haha 1

Use F6 should toggle through the gunsight , normal cockpit views.

• Like 1

It was meant to be you leaning into the sight, some guns are not naturally bang in line with the pilot eye (different heights of people too of course).

Just notch out with the [  ]  ?

Otherwise you could edit the gunsight view wider in the Sqd aircraft XDP (Sqd for campaign or QC1 for QC).

On 8/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, Polovski said:

It was meant to be you leaning into the sight, some guns are not naturally bang in line with the pilot eye (different heights of people too of course).

Just notch out with the [  ]  ?

Otherwise you could edit the gunsight view wider in the Sqd aircraft XDP (Sqd for campaign or QC1 for QC).

Thanks, Pol! The default [ doesn't go out as far as the non-sighted [. Maybe I'll give editing it a whirl...

Here's #6, which means I am twice as lucky as we thought, TROOPER117!

• Like 1

Well done Rick... but watch out for the dreaded 'blue triangles'!!!  :rofl:

Lucky Number Slevin...was actually pretty reasonable. Not great, not terrible. Oh, and here's the mission...

• Like 1

I love the vids but was wondering if there was any way of making them lighter? The landscape is so dark it is hard to see sometimes.

Thats...kinda how it is. I keep hoping they will get dx11 features up and running which could help with that. Spring and summer textures will be better. I could use Reshade, but I am trying to keep this unmodded. But I know what you mean!