Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the sound in the games. The sound decreases or increases whenever I change the view(from the inside cockpit to the external view or when I use the afterburner, etc.) Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks a lot. 

sorry doesnt answer you exact question but i gotta point out

6 minutes ago, Falcon1364 said:

The sound decreases or increases whenever I change the view(from the inside cockpit to the external view or when I use the afterburner, etc

noticeable like in real life?

or are you talking from volume 10 to volume 100? is it merely different depending on internal external or are you getting blasted out of your chair?

• Haha 2

Usually, if you rotate the view around the jet it changes, like you can hear the engine louder when you're at the back of it, and so on.

Thanks a lot for your emails. It also happens when I am in cockpit view. It is like it comes and goes by itself. 

It sometimes goes out when you use the map too, there's no fix for it other than using the throttle. It could also be the sound itself, some work like that too

Edited by EricJ

This can be an overdone stereo effect. Looking in a particular direction causes the sound to drop out. I remember experiencing this in Strike Fighters, but I don't remember what the fix was. I suspect something to do with the audio driver and settings for the PC (not within the game). But I really can't remember, so it could be some setting or ini entry in the game.

• Like 2

slide this slider fully to the left and run the game and turn the game off then run the game again and slide it back at its place. Sometimes it happens with the game. Rare but happens. I believe it is everything is okay with your sound hard and soft ware, have you checked it out?

img00001.jpg

Edited by bazillius

Hi Bazillius,

Thanks a lot for your email. Yes, a couple of days ago, I updated my graphic and sound card software from the GeForce.com website. I think it may have something to do with the new sound update. 

On 10/18/2023 at 11:54 PM, Falcon1364 said:

Thanks a lot for your emails. It also happens when I am in cockpit view. It is like it comes and goes by itself. 

When this happens, by chance, are there any planes that overtake you and you are experiencing the Doppler effect ? :)

Edited by UllyB