I've been trying to run down the serial numbers for the RoCAF F-84G Thunderjets, and having NO luck what so ever. Even Joe Baugher has failed me (list serial, says "to ROCAF" with no more info)

So, if someone can point me in the right direction, it's be much appriciated! I'd like the full 26, but can make do with 18.

The image below, is pretty much it. Other than a few photos

TIA!!

72091F-84G.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think those are ROCAF though...

much as you wont like this answer

make your own list. go through google, airfighters.net, pinterest, FB, etc gathering as many pics as you can and logging what ones you find.

and feel lucky to only be doing 26. my OCD kicks in and im trying to place EVERY F-16A/B made by General Dynamics where they were in 1983, 1986 and 1989 :lol::haha::stars:

• Like 2

KJakker: that's perfect1!! I ALMOST spelled 'serial' as 'cereal" in the title, just to get folks attention!!!!! :haha:

DA: it's not so much the US serial presentation, they kept that along with RoCAF assigned 3/4 digit, with the last 3 on the nose or fuselage (see the recently released F-86 RoCAF I did)

yup, was there last night!!! got several, even with their 'modex' numbers! I'll just fiddle-faddle the other ID numbers from what I have

• Like 1