GKABS

Need your prayers

that is some scary shit man

im glad she's made it through this far. best wishes as your family continues this journey

• Like 1

Mohammed you and your family are strong, you will persevere by coming together and taking it one day at a time. We all wish you the best friend.

E

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GKABS said:

I But thank good to of her friends called us

Mmm.. You are very lucky with your friends. She chose the most painful type of death. This is an improper balance of neurotransmitters in the brain. This can be treated, but it takes at least 6 months. During treatment, you should not criticize your daughter. Under no circumstances should you accuse anyone of anything. This will pass. Be sure to listen to what she says. If at least some words even hint about death, you should always pay attention. For example, she will say, “the flowers in the vase are DEAD, they need to be replaced.” Always pay attention to this. And at once do it to fix. It’s better to have someone always nearby during these months. Because when there is an incorrect balance of neurotransmitters in the brain, a person is impulsive and may behave unexpectedly. But it will pass. Depression does not affect intelligence. Therefore, there is no need to worry about this. The girl will remain smart.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GKABS said:

Thank you all for your support and being here for me

And I also wanted to say. I don’t know how it is in your country, but here doctors prefer to treat patients with a maximum dosage of tablets and a minimum course. I suspect it's the same in your country. With this disease, it is better, on the contrary, to take the dose as little as possible but for longer. Consult your doctor about this. And most importantly, remember that one cannot suddenly stop taking pills. All tablets, not just these, have drug withdrawal syndrome. In general, it is better to stop taking the pills in the hospital. And dont force her to be a accountant asap. let to take her time. Smart people usually lack self-confidence.  I thinbk you know about Dunning–Kruger effect. Tell her about this.

It's my personal opinion. I'm writing it because you asked. I might be wrong. I'm just sharing my thoughts. So it's up to you to decide on the place. And hire best doctor possibe.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GKABS said:

But thank Allah God they saved my girl.

This is really a blessing. I believe it will be the beginning of all good things.:good:

• Like 1

Man I am really sorry for the situation...Go be with her and be the father you are.

• Like 1

Good news today my girl was released from the hospital to come home.  This is one good step and we have many many more to come some may be bad days but I hope we will over come it together.  But we are going to take it day by day.

• Like 16