Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

Combined Arms - East German movie trailer

The "Gefecht der verbundenen Waffen" (combined arms) was a military tactic, which was developed by the germans in the 1930th. During the Cold War both german Armies were masters of this kind of warfare. Here a short trailer from an east german military movie, which shows the NVA, the East German Army in action:

• Like 3

thanks! we don't see much of those here in the West!

the closest i can think of is in on post movie theaters, sometimes the videos show military hardware in action while playing the national anthem. but never this focused, they had 5 branches at the time to showcase.

since 2007 (last time i was at teh movie theater on post) i think they mostly do scenes of the country, and an obligatory shot of the Thunderbirds

Posted (edited)

At least that sort of sabre rattling from the Germans is over...... But now the Russki's are lining up .......

Edited by Derk

On 10.3.2024 at 3:03 PM, Derk said:

At least that sort of sabre rattling from the Germans is over...... But now the Russki's are lining up .......

The time of any tank ralley is over. Combat helicopters can destroy any tanks at distances between 10 and 14 km. And not to forget the drones.