Lacsap

help ! :) pilot bug with f-51d from FastCargo !

Hello! 
I tried a belly landing but the pilot still refuses to put his legs up!
 The pilot's legs come out of the cabin of the plane, please, does anyone have a solution? thanks in advance.

img00074.JPG

add the fake pilot mod into your pilots folder

without it, some part that FastCargo added on later to the model will show up as another pilot (like above) rather than whatever it was supposed to be

the FakePilot should have come with the mod

• Thanks 1

1st off, PLEASE!!!!! use standard formatting for you text. It's difficult to read when having to slide the text back and forth

now...

are you sure that's FastCargo's Mustang??? Because, it never required a 'fake pilot mod' for anything, secondly, that's not a skin it was issued with. I should know, of all people, as I'm the one that worked with FC on it, and released it. So, can you provide a link as to where this skin came from?? Cause it's not in the CA downloads (I even checked the RF-51/F-6).

Belly landings are problematic, at best, in the SF series. Sometime you can, sometimes you can't. The game wasn't really built for it.

The pilot issue here can also be that the pilot model called in the data.ini

[Pilot]
SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT
PilotModelName=...name...

does not exist in the "Pilots" folder, and replaced by a default pilot automatically by SF2, but position then does not fit.

3 hours ago, Wrench said:

1st off, PLEASE!!!!! use standard formatting for you text. It's difficult to read when having to slide the text back and forth

now...

are you sure that's FastCargo's Mustang??? Because, it never required a 'fake pilot mod' for anything, secondly, that's not a skin it was issued with. I should know, of all people, as I'm the one that worked with FC on it, and released it. So, can you provide a link as to where this skin came from?? Cause it's not in the CA downloads (I even checked the RF-51/F-6).

Belly landings are problematic, at best, in the SF series. Sometime you can, sometimes you can't. The game wasn't really built for it.

Hello Wrench Yes! i'm sure ! i download  here "SF2 P/F-51D/K Mustang Pack by FastCargo" by you :) but the skin is home made...i have the same problem with RF-51 and original skin, see screenshot...

img00077.JPG

2 hours ago, pvince said:

The pilot issue here can also be that the pilot model called in the data.ini

[Pilot]
SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT
PilotModelName=...name...

does not exist in the "Pilots" folder, and replaced by a default pilot automatically by SF2, but position then does not fit.

Thank you Pvince

It is a "fake pilot trick" issue

Otherwise it would be a very tall pilot model, with very long legs.
And the SF2 default pilot is normally proportioned

65f6e011d29bb_Verytallpilot.jpg.7c49604901f337e49a6e5b3d80ad9b99.jpg

Check in the "[...]_data.ini" file a "fakepilot" entry and you will see what item is missing in the pilots folder (mod folder -> "Objects" / "Pilots" )

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cliff7600 said:

It is a "fake pilot trick" issue

Otherwise it would be a very tall pilot model, with very long legs.
And the SF2 default pilot is normally proportioned

65f6e011d29bb_Verytallpilot.jpg.7c49604901f337e49a6e5b3d80ad9b99.jpg

Check in the "[...]_data.ini" file a "fakepilot" entry and you will see what item is missing in the pilots folder (mod folder -> "Objects" / "Pilots" )

Thank you very very much Cliff7600 ! Actually i didn't have the file "fakepilot" in the pilots folder, i found it and everything works perfectly !! thank you again ! :)

img00078.JPG

• Like 1

isnt that what i said in the very first response in this thread?

disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif.24482b77d36e0314916717b07ea653ef.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Almost everybody said it I think, but yeah... Gotcha

4 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

Sorry Daddyairplane, but you are right, you were the first to give me the solution but i did not see your post. i beg your pardon ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, but the thing is ...

FC Mustang does NOT require a FakePilot for ANYTHING. Which is where the real quandry begins.

It's like in Kafka movie! LOL

• Haha 2