Hello

I don't understand why some buildings don't appear, (see screenshots) does anyone have a answer ? Thanks in advance.6616b93d9adc3_Capturedcran2024-04-10174242.thumb.jpg.15bd16e4533a41f7782d067bf1b490f5.jpgimg00141.thumb.jpg.261f9577e1dd4d01c72918424f0db74e.jpg

It could just be how the game renders objects. @Gepard or @Wrench could tell you better. I mean it is an old game...

could you show an image that more tilted, that actually shows the TOD objects???

I think that there is a limited number for TOD objects, that are accepted by the gameengine. The others are simply ignored by the game and will not appear.

I saw this behaviour of the game when i tried to set to many trees on the tile. With buildings, i think, it's the same.

• Like 1

What Gepard says; I cannot remember the exact number, but there are hardcoded limitations in regards to how many vertices can be rendered for TODs. Simply put, reduce the number of buildings on the TOD or the game won't render them all.

• Like 1

I think with 500 tod objects per tile you are on the safe side. Maybe 700 will also run. But this must tested.

Thanks you all for your answers ! :) @Gepard i will test this ! thank you very much, merci beaucoup !!