I am testing some of my mods and have noticed that on every sortie my soviet IR missiles start to look as if they are tracking then just stop and head off straight.  I have not yet tested the fox 1s yet.  Enemy fighter is not flaring and I am not shooting into the sun.  I should also me meeting or exceeding launch parameters like g-load and such.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

It could be the GimbalLimit not being that good. If it's just going ballistic without flaring... It could be anything. You download this or is it stock missiles?

Check the Weapons pack that I believe Logan4 or somebody else did, they might be better (or not) as i mean it should at least track, but then again you never know with other people and their interpretations of accuracy and the like.

Those are what I was talking about, just got the name wrong on who the author was

15 hours ago, Schattenreich said:

I am testing some of my mods and have noticed that on every sortie my soviet IR missiles start to look as if they are tracking then just stop and head off straight.  I have not yet tested the fox 1s yet.  Enemy fighter is not flaring and I am not shooting into the sun.  I should also me meeting or exceeding launch parameters like g-load and such.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Post data file for missile in question

It's a good idea to compare in weapons editor the default values in the here around weapons packs with the ones you have into your folder. Maybe you changed there something or something is wrong. If that won't solve yoour issue let me know which missile exactly are you talking about and I will show you my settings.