Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Looks like another remake is coming. http://www.matrixgames.com/products/386/details/CloseCombat-LastStandArnhem
  2. Yep, I second the notion.
  3. Serioulsy, dude, where have you been????? Here there everywhere but the electric chair. Also on vaca. Hmm links worked last night. havent tried the Libya terrain you uploaded from last week. Will have to give it a go.
  4. heck,looks good as is.
  5. Yesssssss!
  6. HAHHA. I never ever knew these type of ships existed. Wonder if the default oiler in the game could be modified for this. See below: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile...mentation_Ship http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US...NSC8510327.jpg
  7. Nice! Love the first one.
  8. Hi, kevin. I know this mod was made for woe in mind, but are you starting this in WOI or woe via the appropriate desktop icon? I'll see if i can unzip again adn overwrite the old files.
  9. Please say it ain't so. http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20100628/us_time/08599200002000
  10. Nice!
  11. The lod files from the zip are in there. I know it says to run sf2E but want to make it run in a merged install with exp 1.
  12. HI,I am having a prob with this one. I have sfp2 merged with esp 1 installed. The tornado ami is missing the front part or cockpit nose area as it is invisible. Is anyone else having this prob? is there a fix?see pic below:
  13. Thx, will keep flying the banshees in anticipation.
  14. Considereing the anniversary of the actual korean conflict, how is this mod doing and what hurdles have appeared in it? Been flying Razbam's banshees in SF2 and pretending to fly over Korea. The models are still good in sf2 thoug not quite sharp. But having a blast with them. That engine sound is phenomanal.
  15. dsawan

    NHL DRAFT 2010

    I know World Cup 2010 is the big thing but was following the NHL draft for the next batch of potential stars. Edmonton got Hall while the Bruins got Seguin at #2. What's intersting in this draft was a lot of players were drafted lower than what they were ranked by the Ceental Scouting Bureau. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Am1w056RmOC.U0JSEYbTZit7vLYF?slug=ys-nhldraft2010
  16. dsawan

    Korean War

    USS Sicily in action near Inchon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HRS-1_HMR-161_CVE-118_1Sep1952.jpg
  17. just toss that ham in the fryin pan!
  18. Suicide Blonde and Cypress Hill Insane in the Brain
  19. dsawan

    Suicide Blonde

    I wanna make a Suicide Blonde! One of my favs.
  20. Hi , I checked my folder and it is in terrains with an s and under objects folder. Maybe I should move it to the main folder isntead of objects.
  21. yep, PGF is awesome and modifibale for the future.ie new ascnearios etc.
  22. Hi, the terrain does not show up in selection screen for sf2 merged.. is there a fix? thx.
  23. Thx, this is nice. i do have a question. regardign weapons, i want to set the mk108 to fire separate from the other weps. How do I do this? my secondary weapons assignment is on my controller secondary key as I mapped it from the options screen. But ebery time I fire, all the weps including the 30mm cannon fire together instead of separate.
  24. This thing is really good conversion. Only thing is the weps. ned to make it carry the m158 or lau-3 rocket pods. i checked data.ini to see if chnages could be made but whne you chg to wp for attachment type. it does nothing. The Euro HOT is no good in a Vietnam setting. Also, it sways left to right or sideways so is hard to keep steady when firing weps. oher than that, she's a a beaut. Maybe better than YAP helo's.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..