Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. just saw this and puttin my money on it. the Mustang is next http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3500666.html#Post3500666
  2. cool. I hope you can do the USN ones from sf1 to sf2
  3. Nice one Spin on the kiwi a-10. One of the few planes not exportd to allied nations. do hope you can release her! Spillone the starfighter with JAWS is beautiful. Could be a new mount for me.
  4. yes, that would work
  5. very nice. been playing with it. I would suggest adding in some groundobjects though, either the Sam pak converted to sf2 and the ural and graz truck pak. Forget who made it.
  6. the mirage 3 c isnt showing up but the others do.
  7. dsawan

    Viva Las Vegas!

    After very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your system sucks. I dont have to take that you one-eyed sack of $$333 Come now, Mr mckitrick, I was expecting a little bet better from you considereing your background and education.
  8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'ar_4.5_class_missile_boat Anyone up to it? Perfect for the Israeli terrain
  9. wow that was quick. Thx again!
  10. cool, thx for updATE
  11. I can wait. I do like this skin though.
  12. is this released this twin sa-7?
  13. wow, those tsr 's in us markings look awesome with the new desert tiles. stellar work!
  14. hi, never mind. i had to do them one at a time and delete the old ones. whats funny is i could do seevral files at once overwriting before but lately it wont work. guess it is vista then.
  15. Hi, am having a prob copying this to my folder to replace the older ones. The pc seems to freeze up when overwriting the previous folders. The moving box turns red instead of green. I tried to rebboot the pc and it still does it. I have enuff disk space. See screen below: I use Vista 32-bit. cant seem to post a pic either
  16. would but ya gotta pay. rather wait for a full release to pay
  17. dsawan

    Viva Las Vegas!

    I still have the Coleco version of the game. I wish it could be replicated. Not into the '98 version.
  18. dsawan

    Viva Las Vegas!

    We now have 22 Russian typhoon subs in launch mode
  19. dsawan

    Viva Las Vegas!

    8 redbirds incoming
  20. Only reboot isif they use CGI of the original characters. Anything else is a waste of film.
  21. Kinda cool! and here
  22. Yep, know that it was covered but always like official stuff. yeah, i know tk isnt into ww2 but when he released the spit and mustang, he must have felt the same way then. the jug would just be a continuation of it but with 50's-60's nostalgia.
  23. Yep, I was hoping he would turn to South America at some point to focus on those countires conflicts into the 60's. The jug was useful. I think our skinners here would have a field day skinning this bird.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..