Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. No it doesn't. the best you can do is padlock and fire off boresight, which works for missiles like the 9X and I'm sure the R-73
  2. Here's some shots of the SA-16 and SA-18: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SA-16_and_SA-18_missiles_and_launchers.jpg SA-18 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K38_Igla#/media/File:9K38_IGLA_(4968730444).jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K38_Igla#/media/File:9K38_Igla-Slovenia.jpg https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS859US859&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=SA-18&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi00_vMiMjpAhXCoXIEHUePBZcQiR56BAgREBA&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25 SA-16 https://www.google.com/search?q=SA-16&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjFjJiqicjpAhWHBd8KHX4-ASwQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=SA-16&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIECAAQQzIECAAQQzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgIIKVD1pQRYnK0EYNC5BGgAcAB4AIABqgeIAa4NkgEDNi0ymAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWc&sclient=img&ei=PBbIXsX-A4eL_Ab-_ITgAg&bih=722&biw=1536&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS859US859
  3. I was just saying, we have enough SA-7s and an SA-16 would be a nice addition. But maybe also an SA-18 too would be cool.
  4. Could use some more current MANPADS, the SA-7 has been done enough I think.
  5. I agree to that. Plus I don't think there is such thing as herd immunity with the virus, given the amount of deaths worldwide and such
  6. Could be a nations.ini issue as there aren't any aircraft to my knowledge that are setup for either Koreas
  7. Nobody has modified the code to support multiplayer and I don't think anybody has tried. With WoX (SF1) you could use Hamachi to have multiplayer, but it doesn't work with SF2.
  8. My install files wouldn't work either (sucks when you pay 700 bucks and it refuses to work) so I bought it for a year (cheaper compared to 700 of course) or it's 10 a month, which isn't too shabby. I just wish that it was a one pay deal, where I pay for the exe and install it rather than the current setup, but whatever works.
  9. That sucks, looking forward to this
  10. They worked fine for me (using Chrome) Nice work so far!
  11. What? I never heard of this, usually you should get the game from http://www.thirdwire.com but right now it's preorder. I don't have your game so you're going to have to figure it out on your own as I play SF2 Complete edition
  12. Best I can say with limited information.
  13. On the main screen go to Single Mission, and then click on Player Aircraft Type to select your aircraft. From there you can specify (just click on the dropdown menus) other things like what type of mission you can fly with that aircraft.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..