Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I mean true, but I want to let it play out before I hammer him.
  2. Look, he's from France, he's probably taking a more esoteric look about the game. Let it work out and we'll see what happens.
  3. Okay, what it's looking like this week. When the Hatchet team pitched it, I initially said HeliSim would go to the Kiowa first. I haven't started that process yet, but since it's out, I will look into it. As I get comfortable with the Kiowa and see how it operates in the flesh, I'll decide whether to incorporate the flight model system into the Helicopter Pack, and possibly other helos. For now, I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. They just released it, and frankly, I haven't felt inclined to pipe up and get the ball rolling yet. BUT it is in the future for the mods, so get used to more mod requirements and stuff like that. I don't want to do too much, but yeah, it was planned and talked about in the past too.
  4. Pilot Hatchet MH-60M Kidal (Coop 9): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3809928217
  5. TF Green: For Whom The Bell Tolls The unit is sent to Karbala to provide security for the Civil Affairs unit on the planet #Draft2Digital: https://books2read.com/u/38Beyr #Amazon Affiliate Link: https://amzn.to/4xJnkox
  6. Not much going on now. I looked into an AMRAAM missile mod, and it works pretty much- the Definitive AMRAAM Mod and I'm rolling with that. Since I am still new to coding, I think letting that person do his magic is fine enough, since I don't know my way around DCS coding that well. My main goal was to produce a missile mod as well; the AMRAAM needs some updating, just saying. Anyway, I don't have anything else planned since I only flew DCS to test the AMRAAM mod, and since it works, I don't have much else to do right now; I've just been focusing on another game besides DCS, too... I flew it for a long time off and on, and since I don't fly in virtual squadrons, it's pretty much up to me when I fly, more or less. Anyway, I'm just going to monitor and see what pops into my head for future mods, but again, the intent was just to produce a missile mod that worked with the AMRAAMs and such.
  7. Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC209 - Quashed a known issue with my mod; fixed the Mortar Container, stopping an error that came up when placing the stock Mk6 Mortar in the Editor. Flanker562 Weapons Pack RC142 - Added a 9mm Enhanced Silencer from the Aegis GitHub. Grave made them, and they're used under APL-SA. I kept the Aegis classnames for posterity, and laziness too. I just didn't feel like messing with the work of Grave in any way, so that's that. It comes in Sand, Khaki, and Black colors. - Readjusted the WeaponSlotsInfo for the pistols, making them broader and allowing other mods to use the same muzzle through the ASDG system. I knew beforehand I kept it limited to just my mods, but these days somebody might want X silencer on their gun rather than mine. In any case, the system seems more functional than when it first came out, so I'm going to do that, except for red dot sights on the slide, which will remain limited to a very few optics to use. - Fixed the M4A1/M203, shows correct model - Fixed the M4A1/Masterkey; Masterkey now works as intended. - Grenade Launchers now use the Magazine Well system - Adjusted the costs of the bullets to be in line with stock BIS values. - Adjusted the value of the RPGVL-7 to make it more used by AI. - Tweaked the RPGVL-7 to be used by AI against helicopters. It can also be used against infantry if needed. - Ibex Launcher Sight now has a home; it can now be mounted on the BIS RPG-7 - AKM variants now use the Magazine Well system, cleaning up the config slightly - M252 Mortar has a proper RVMAT. Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC37 - Tweaked the RPGVL-7 to be used by AI against helicopters. Also set to be used against infantry if needed. Flanker562 Cherokee Containers RC41 - Quashed a known issue with my mod; fixed the Mortar Container, stopping an error that came up when placing the stock Mk6 Mortar in the Editor. Persian Islamic Front RC7 - RPGVL-7 has been modified to be used effectively against helis and assorted flying things and can also be used against infantry.
  8. Managed to finally quash a recurring error. Turns out the mortar_82mm line inheritance was causing an error when placing the Mk6 Mortar. I don't know why this error occurred, but it needed to be fixed, and I finally did. I don't like uploading stuff with minor updates (i.e., just one), so I'm adding stuff and then not adding stuff; it must be uploaded on Sunday at least, so it's "clean" of most errors. So this affected the Helicopter Pack and Cherokee Containers, so they'll be uploaded on Sunday as well: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Cherokee Containers - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Weapons Pack
  9. Okay I'm going to update the Taliban Fighters this Sunday, though it is kinda too much probably for some, though its just how things go I guess, given the new update fixes an issue which I needed to fix, and get out to players. Anyway things are quiet today, so that's a good thing. I'm flying Clafghan missions unrecorded to see if the Taliban will shoot me with an RPG, and so far they haven't, just to confirm code but the test to make sure seemed repeatable, so I should just enjoy the game and such, and just go with the flow on that one. Anyway, I am trying to get the RPG-7 to accept other sights, as CUP did for theirs, and I think I had an RPG sight in my Weapons Pack as well that fit the RPG. I know I made a sight specifically for it with the Ibex line of sights, but still need to figure out what to do with that one. For Sunday: - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Weapons Pack
  10. As long as there's no eels I think we'll be fine
  11. We can translate it, so while English is stressed, it's not a hard rule.
  12. Yes, you needed to post more than two times, just fill out the Support link above and you will be taken care of.
  13. Put in a Support Ticket above and the Admins will sort you out.
  14. Nice, I got my custom round to work against helos and to get Regular taliban/whoever shoots the round to actually function for the RPG-7. I know it may piss people off, but if I were the Taliban, and I'm sure some people can relate to getting shot at by RPGs during the GWOT (and let's not forget Black Hawk Down), so it's there. Turns out the IR Lock was the culprit, and now my RPGVL-7 can also work against infantry, so yeah, I need to add some consternation and worry for the BLUFOR/INDFOR and anyone else who might fight them. Overall, I'm happy where it's at, and that makes things so that, hopefully, you plug (Or the AI) the RPG gunner first before he blows you up.
  15. Well looks like the Red Unit units fire the RPG, and not the Regular or any other unit, which is perplexing as I'm trying to get fired on by the RPG in my Clafghan missions. I reduced the cost to BIS values (along with the Weapons Pack), but the Red Unit RPG Gunner doesn't fire his weapon, he switches to the RPG and fires and hits me (just test mission, etc.) while I allow him to. Anyway so for now until you all know a trick with the AI (I can see if the cost works as 0.5 and go from there, but I don't know why that works). May be the values of the rifles, but we'll see.
  16. Did some work on the Weapons Pack, some fixes were needed (some glaring though), and shows I need to make sure things are tight and squared away. Overall I'm always finding an issue, so it's the bane of somebody who does most of the work by themself. Anyway, more will be had I'm sure, but a more thorough check of the mod has yielded some good stuff, so the fixes may be applauded or just seen as something that should have been done.
  17. I'm trying not to do too much on mods this week, it's a quiet week not filled with appointments, and the Weapons Pack can wait. I uploaded the Taliban Fighters mod because it was a critical update and not finding much to work on as of late. Unless people have ideas though... Anyway for Sunday: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack
  18. Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC36 - Tweaked the Cost of the RPGVL-7 to enable RPG gunners to fire it more often when up against helis and vehicles. - Fixed the Zeus entries, categories (and units) show up in Zeus
  19. Just put in a Support Ticket above, and Erik should be able to help.
  20. I'm with Goob, those are amazing skins.
  21. Alas Rojas: Por El Dinero https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HKJT5QTD
  22. Okay, addendum: C.Eagle is not bothering me about stuff; I just mistook it for something else. Anyway, not much to add this week, more or less. Right now, at least today, I don't have anything planned for any mods, other than the aforementioned silencers. I managed to tweak Weaponslotsinfo for the pistols, though, moving them toward the ASDG system, which lets them use suppressors/silencers from other mods. Right now, it's a good system, and I find it easier to configure and less work to just make the slot work, and so on. It does cause issues, though, like with other mods' equipment, so there's the disclaimer that I don't control what other modders do, and you should be aware that their stuff may not work correctly with mine. Just the nature of the beast, and beyond my control regarding accessories and the like. However, the rear sights on the pistols will be limited, as I don't think you can mount an ACOG on a pistol; it doesn't work and doesn't look right.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..