Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Current progress. I had to take some artistic liberties with the splinter on the spine so it would match up at least right: http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip257.jpg http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip258.jpg http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip259.jpg
  2. Starting on the Iranian F-14 scheme: http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip256.jpg
  3. Ahh I see, the cargo in the bed messed me up, thanks
  4. I don't think anybody will mind you consolidating your work into one topic, makes it so much easier to maintain one topic than so many others. Nice work on the HEMTTs but was wondering which version is the cargo version, never seen one of those in that configuration before.
  5. True, there are a few of those...
  6. Fixed the skin, now has "NAVY" on the fuselage.
  7. Yeah I chose a number out of random (was trying to copy a two-seater) but the number got messed up. I took some liberties with it though. Also fixed the radome on the skin.
  8. No problem! Thanks!
  9. View File F/A-18E J-15 Scheme This is a proposed scheme per this article: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37634/these-are-the-proposed-paint-schemes-for-the-navys-new-adversary-super-hornets Simply drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly. It can be found under J-15 Scheme in the dropdown menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 11/21/2020 Category F-18
  10. Finished and awaiting approval.
  11. Version 1.0.0

    65 downloads

    This is a proposed scheme per this article: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37634/these-are-the-proposed-paint-schemes-for-the-navys-new-adversary-super-hornets Simply drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly. It can be found under J-15 Scheme in the dropdown menu.
  12. More work, was busy today so I just now started on it a little bit: http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip254.jpg http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip255.jpg
  13. Sooner than one week... http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip254.jpg
  14. Thanks but I'm not planning on doing a separate version for the Aggressor birds, just doing the skins.
  15. Lol I should but it'll be shorter, more like "one week" given how relatively easy it is.
  16. You're welcome! It's kinda good getting back into skinning.
  17. I'll probably get to it sometime
  18. View File F/A-18E J-11 Scheme This is a proposed scheme per this article: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37634/these-are-the-proposed-paint-schemes-for-the-navys-new-adversary-super-hornets Drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly Skin is named "J-11 Scheme" in the drop down menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 11/20/2020 Category F-18
  19. Here's the final look of the J-11 scheme: http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/J-11SchemeF18ESuperhornet.jpg
  20. Version 1.0.1

    68 downloads

    This is a proposed scheme per this article: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37634/these-are-the-proposed-paint-schemes-for-the-navys-new-adversary-super-hornets Drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly Skin is named "J-11 Scheme" in the drop down menu.
  21. More progress: http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip252.jpg http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip253.jpg
  22. Yeah it should be one of the schemes if I remember correctly, I think a J-10 scheme is that.
  23. New scheme work, for the E version, J-11 scheme WIP http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip250.jpg http://flanker56.com/SF2Screenshots/wip251.jpg
  24. Lol no, it's a proposed scheme for the upcoming Super Hornet going to be used by VFC-12
  25. View File F/A-18E Have Glass V scheme This is a proposed Have Glass V scheme per this article: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37634/these-are-the-proposed-paint-schemes-for-the-navys-new-adversary-super-hornets Drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under "Have Glass V" in the dropdown menu Submitter EricJ Submitted 11/18/2020 Category F-18
      • 1
      • Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..