Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Oh yes, that looks pretty nice!!! Btw,will you update then all terrain textures for the range?
  2. I will try it with the f6 model. But then i think the antennas are missing. Have to check it out. Edit: Thank you Otto I will try it!
  3. Back to topic guys! Skins are ready now only the ini editing & Hangar- / loading screensis are left Thanks Gerwin. i will try, but i have no idea what it can be.... Yes Kevin FGA9
  4. Decallevel should be 2 for numbers!!!!
  5. i got a lod out of an out dated SF2I install, but thx...
  6. well then i have to reinstall my old woi...
  7. I just pick up this threat. How does it work now? Since we have no more access to the lods?
  8. it was on August 4th 2004...
  9. The other German MiG-29G were sold to Poland. 1€ per aircraft....
  10. Quick Info about German squadrons: in 2011 (now) JG 71 operates only F-4F ICE. JG 73 operates only the EF-2000, Germany no more operates the Fulcrum (as Dave said in the Screen Shot threat)
  11. Welcome back ZurTech!
  12. Hello my modder friends, I just started a new project. After we now have nearly 100 differnt Hunters, I thought one more doesn´t count. But it should be something special. So I started to do the Hawker Hunter GA.Mk.11 (Royal Navy) ini edits are mostly done. I just need a little help. Can someone tell me, how the marked area is named in the model? I would like to delete this 2 parts (right + left) from the model. And maybe someone can help me to add an arresting hook via fake pilot method?
  13. Hmm, thats sad. had the hope it will work. Then i have to do it in another way ore only add the hook as not moveable.
  14. Hunter GA.Mk.11
  15. what says the textureset.ini and the decals.ini??? it´s a combination of these three files numbers.lst textureset.ini decals.ini
  16. But remember Stary, Thirdwire is a very small company....
  17. TK @ Thirwire forum: Those are upgraded Swiss Hunters, modernized in the 1980s with totally different cockpit. The hunters included in the DLC are the original versions as they were back int the 60s and 70s. Hmm, good that that was discripted in the detailed information about this dlc. Equal for me now. I´m doing my own F.58 (late) mod on base of a stoch Hunter FGA.9 Model.
  18. Ludo it uses Feb 2010 lods!
  19. Already reported.
  20. Hello, i have a question about adding parts via "fake pilot method" to an existing aircraft. In my case it is about adding an arrestor hook to the Hunter (GA.Mk.11 Mod). my question is now: Can the hook been animated that it goes down & up?
  21. http://canberratalk.conforums.com/ Here you will get your awnsers i think. I have all my awnsers from there.
  22. I just wasted my 2,22€ for this one. Loadout is not correct, model isn´t corect too and the skins too. I think it´s time to update our F58 mod.
  23. How much will you pay???
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..