Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Mach ich gerne Martin, aber wann bekomme ich denn mal etwas von dir zum anpinseln? Du weisst ich warte sehnsüchtig auf die SU-25!!!!
  2. Well Spinners he said "A-6E" Is there an A-6E (AI) available from Thirdwire? I think not, only the A. Then i think he uses a 3rd partie E Intruder. then it is something wrong with the texture / ini / lod of the tank in weapons folder.
  3. sure!
  4. Because of that the original is an "F" not an "E" Rhino.... BTW, I have SF2 F-4F ICE temps. if needet Russ.
  5. btw, i think i did all LSK numbers for my grey UB skin, released a long time ago...
  6. hope these help
  7. I think that profile is wrong. saw a lot of Pictures of German MiG-23UBs and they look all very different. check out airfighters.com. There are a lot of pictures taken around the time of the German reunion. There are also some pics of German 23UBs.... But i will contact some people who may know more about the 23UB camo schemes.
  8. Hello my friends! I just wanted to start a new project, which was for a long time in my mind. I would like to do a MiG-23BN mod (historical correct skins for the LSK & GAF) using the stock SF2 Europe model. I was sure that i have got templates for the stock MiG-23 but somehow there are none on my template HDD. I think I have lost them during my last hdd crash a few month ago or something like that. Does anyone has got templates for the stock Flogger that can be shared with me?
  9. Russian UB.... This should fit better Flogger! http://img.wp.scn.ru/camms/ar/37/pics/5_16.jpg LSK Numbers: 101 MiG-23UB A1037825 absturz 17.07.87 102 MiG-23UB A1037826 > 20+61, ausgestellt Bensheim 103 MiG-23UB A1038506 > 20+57, ausgestellt Finow Museum 104 MiG-23UB A1037901 > 20+62, ausgestellt Cottbus Museum 105 MiG-23UB A1037902 > 20+63, ausgestellt Berlin-Gatow Museum 106 MiG-23UB A1038034 > 20+58, ausgestellt Bad Oeynhausen Museum 107 MiG-23UB A1038221 > 20+59, ausgestellt Lanaken, Belgien 108 MiG-23UB A1038222 absturz 03.10.83 109 MiG-23UB A1038280 > 20+60, ausgestellt Fichtelberg 110 MiG-23UB A1038285 absturz 21.05.86
  10. There is no general way to handle Helos in gen 2 Sims. It dpends on the FM. F.e. Florians Sea King uses Thrust vectoring (also the MI-8 from Marcelo). I think you have to read the readme carefully of the Helo you are talking about. In most cases there is a discrition of the functions etc..
  11. Maybe you should test it under Nov.11 Patch! No luck with your tanks...
  12. Great one Alex! EDIT: Aleks, somehow there are problems with the tanks. Not able to load them.....
  13. He he! Behälstz du denn noch die Susi im Hinterkopf????
  14. @ Volker: UB, oder general überholung der MF 29er? @ Martin: Hast du da nen groben Zeitplan? würde echt gern bald die 25er in Angriff nehmen. Und natürlich die LA-200 auch....
  15. There is another in work too...
  16. Haven´t said anything negative. I also like the repaints (as said). Just noticed that it is an E. I think constructive critic is always welcome. Yes, seperate parts (if the base is the TMF Mirage IIE).
  17. Well, nice skins, but i think you used a Mirage IIE as base? here you see some differences between IIIE & S variant: There are many differences between the E & the S variant....
  18. Ace, why don´t you upload your mods in the what if hangar???
  19. Russo, give me some time. I know someone who dod a repaint for FS9 in that sheme. Will contact you later! EDIT: Check PM!
  20. Hmmm... Schade, dachte du machstam SeaLynx weiter oder fängst gar den Teppichklopper an...
  21. Jungs woran arbeitet ihr zur Zeit??? Also ich hab die Ginas soweit abgeschlossen. Bin heiss auf was neues....
  22. it is very easy. As cocas said. check one file and you will understand it.... you must edit the *types.ini and the *targets.ini of that terrain. And you have to use of course the right coordinates.
  23. Training over East Germany
  24. Here you can see it: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Switzerland---Air/McDonnell-Douglas-F-A-18C/1297258/L/&sid=7502a91b97f44bdd390db5199759e14b
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..