Falcon1364
ENTHUSIAST-
Posts
289 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Falcon1364
-
-
-
- 1
-
-
-
- 1
-
-
-
- 1
-
-
Absolutely perfect!!!! Thank you for your hard work!!!!
-
-
Incredible work!!!! Looking forward to it!!!!
-
Hi Erik, Thanks a lot for your dedication to resolving this issue. I have been encountering this issue lately, even though I was fine initially when the website was upgraded. It appears that the only way to download from this website is to purchase a membership. Is that correct?
-
That is excellent news. Thanks for sharing.
-
-
Okay, perfect. Thank you for being so helpful. It works now. I had to add the radar. I appreciate your help.
-
I have tested it on all of my terrains. However, it still does not work.
-
The radars do not appear separately to be added to the site. I did look for them very closely, but I was not able to find any.
-
Thank you for your message. I have used the Vietnam terrain (South Asia). However, the same issue occurs in other terrains, too.
-
Hi Simonmiller416, When I add this missile battery, the only thing that appears in the game is the missile launcher. No radar seems to be associated with it. Can you please take a look at this issue?
-
Hi Simonmiller416, Thanks a lot for your mod. I downloaded this; however, the missile system does not function. Do you have any solution for this?
-
-
Awesomeness!!!! It worked. Thank you so much for your help.
-
Sure. Options.ini
-
Yes, the first one is the Mod folder.
-
-
Hi Ravenclaw_007, Thanks a lot for your response. I did check everything; however, the issue persists. Do you have any other suggestions?
