Falcon1364
ENTHUSIAST-
Posts
289 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Falcon1364
-
Hi everyone, I need the TGA for SU-27 and SU-57 to add them to my RWR folder so I can have the symbols on my RWR screen. Could you please give those two to me? Thanks a lot.
-
157FS HAVE Glass V Skin for F-16C Block52(Viper Team)
Falcon1364 reviewed simonmiller416's file in F-16
-
-
-
-
-
-
HQ-9 Missile System Sound list and file
Falcon1364 replied to Falcon1364's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Alright. Thanks a lot for your help, EricJ. I do appreciate you. -
HQ-9 Missile System Sound list and file
Falcon1364 replied to Falcon1364's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Hi EricJ, Thanks a lot for your message. I am looking for the missile launch sound and vehicle, if possible. I got the HQ-9 Missile System from the link below: -
Hi everyone, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with that. I am looking for the HQ-9 missile system sound list and file. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with that. Thanks a lot.
-
Thank you so much for your help, Eric. It is perfect!!!!
-
Hello everyone, I am looking for the RWR tga file for the HQ-9 Missile System to add to my RWR list. Would anyone share it? Thanks a lot.
-
-
- 1
-
-
