Jump to content

F-16C Barak Heyl Ha Avir (IAF) for WOI

   (1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

F-16C Heyl Ha Avir (Israeli Air Force) for WOI

-------------------------------------------------

 

I. This mod is written for WOI

--------------------------------------------------------------

II. This is a mod to represent the F-16C, as it is flow by the IAF.

---------------------------------------------------------------

III. I used the great F-16A_blk15-belge LOD of the Mirage Factory (thanks for the permission to use it), added TK's original flightmodel of the F-16A and modded it to fit the F-16C data, gave the flares and chaffs an other ejection direction, made the frontgear stearing etc. Then i modded TK's original cockpit and avionics in that way, that now BVR missiles are available. The Radar modi now are displayed in the radar screen (not only Air anymore, but RWS,TWS,ACM,LOCK)

Then i asked Alejandro, wheter he could make a new lod file which contains antennas and a modified tail section similar to PeacePumas chilean F-16C. He made it for me, gave it a different color, so that i was able included it in the israeli bird. Finally i took Wilcos F-16 skin of the 115. Squadron, modded it a little bit.

All this parts i puzzeled together to have a israeli F-16C Barak. To say it clearly: I made only the finish, only approx. 1% of the job. The other 99% are made by Mirage Factory, TK, Alejandro and Wilco. And they did a great job!

----------------------------------------------------------------

IV. INSTALLATION

1.unzip all files into your Aircraft folder

 

Thats it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

V. THIS MOD IS FREEWARE. COMMERCIAL USE IS NOT ALLOWED!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it.

 

Michael

(Gepard)

 

Made in Germany Januar 2010

 

 

*****************************************************

Original Readme of the belgian F-16A

 

+-------------------------------------------------------+

| |

| General Dynamics F-16A Fighting Falcon |

| |

+-------------------------------------------------------+

 

The Mirage Factory and Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo) present :

 

General Dynamics F-16A Fighting Falcon

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-16

 

+--------------------------------------------------------+

 

SFP1 Model

 

 

Plane

3D : Swede & Wpnssgt(base model),BPAo (remodelling at 90% and remapping at 100%)

Textures : Sony Tuckson

FM : Kreelin (special thanks for Andre "Raptore One" Joseph, J.M Langeron,Jeanba... )

Avionics : Moonjumper

Loadingscreen : Camouflage

 

Pilotes

Textures : Corktip14 (Based on Old Diego template)

 

Effects : Sony Tuckson, Deuces

 

Test team

 

Manetsim, USAFMTL, Gaston, Sony Tuckson, Actarus, Column5, DamWaar, _Thomas_, Camouflage, Moonjumper

 

+--------------------------------------------------------+

 

Weapons addons

 

the best way is use the WeaponPack.

 

if you can't wait, use last weapon editor from ThirdWire and import

F-16_ADD_Weapondata.ini (you can found this file in weapons directory)

in your weapondata.ini.

 

+--------------------------------------------------------+

 

+--------------------------------------------------------+

 

The content of this file may not be used in a commercial product or any other.

Any use requires my authorization




User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.


woodoo

Report ·

  

Share this review


Link to review
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..