About This File
Here are the file for the Great Bundle of JSGME-Enabled OFF Realism Mods that I have prepared.
I have tested all of these on my rig.
I installed JSGME into C:\OBDSoftware directory. I copied each of the Realism Mod folders into the MOD directory.
If I want to fly sorties during April 1916 in an Active Sector, I would activate the Realism Mods in the following manner:
(1) Activate the 'HPW Skies' Mod (this will only need to be activated just once), then
(2) Activate the 'HPW Weather 1916' Mod, then
(3a) Activate the 'Buddy1998 Missions 1916 1 ActiveSector Jan-Jun' Mod (for sorties without Lone Wolf missions), OR
(3b) Activate the 'Bletchley Missions 1916 1 ActiveSector Jan-Jun' Mod (for sorties with Lone Wolf missions), then
(4) Activate the '33Lima FlakMod 1916 1 Jan-Jun'Mod, then
(5) Activate the 'Bletchley AA 1916 1 Jan-Apr' Mod.
We are now ready to fly OFF during April 1916.
If I want to change the date to May 1916 for an Active Sector:
I would just
(1) Deactivate the 'Bletchley AA 1916 1 Jan-Apr' Mod, then
(2) Activate the 'Bletchley AA 1916 2 May-Jun' mod.
We are now ready to fly OFF during May 1916.
A huge thank you to Bletchley, 33Lima, Buddy1998, Herr Prop-Wasche for the Realism Mods. And of course thanks to OBDSoftware for the 'Over Flanders Fields:Hat in the Ring' WW1 Combat Flight Sim.
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- 1.6a - Added Creaghorn's Homebrew News Mod (German newspaper articles), now named Creaghorn German News. But added Creaghorn's News Photos as separate mod removed moved from Creaghorn's Homebrew News Mod. Added Herr Prop-Wasche's English News Mods (British newspaper articles).
- 1.6b - Found and corrected a typo in Creaghorn's News Photos Mod