About This File
As promised here are my final Versions of my different Sound Mods. They are JSGME-Ready, just unzip both Downloads to your MODS-Folder at your OFF-Installation. Let them overwrite everything, ignore all Warnings! Now it should work!
The good News: You do not need any longer all of my previous Mods, you can delete them all. These two Packages include ALL of my Work, plus the new Sound Tweak III. Previous Mods are not neccessary!!! You will also do not need Creaghorn's Sound Tweak II any longer, of course you can use it, if you like.
I've worked very long on this, and I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!
What's new in this Mod?
1. New Sounds for the SE5a Viper and the German Albatros-Series. I've returned back to Creaghorn's Mercedes Engines, they are much better than mine. But I've changed the Exterior Sounds and the Startup Sequence.
2. New Explosions. You will now hear new FLAK, New Ground Explosions and new Frontambience. Before you start your Engine, listen to the "Thunder" in the Background
3. New "Whistle" Sounds when you drop a Bomb
4. New "Screams" when a Pilot is wounded (more scary)
5. New Bullet hit Sounds. Some Bullets will now scratch sometimes on Metal.
6. New Exterior Engine Sounds for the Sopwith-Series, Nieuport-Series, Spad and SE5-Series, Fokker and Albatros-Series, and some Two-Seaters.
7. Some new Gun Sounds for Aircraft. I like them!
8. New Ground Gunnery Machineguns.
I've used some Samples from old Sound Tweak II and also the XML-File Creaghorn modified some Years ago. Thank you for that!
Thanks to PANAMA RED and OLPAINT for helping me converting my Files! You helped me very much
Original Content belong to OBD Software!
Have Fun, Andy :sohappy:
Any Comments are welcome