About This File
The Yakovlev Yak-15, NATO reporting name: Feather, was a first-generation
Soviet turbojet fighter developed by the Yakovlev design bureau (OKB) im-
mediately after World War II.
It used a reverse-engineered German Junkers Jumo 004 engine.
Along with the Swedish Saab 21R, it was one of only two jets to be success-
fully converted from a piston-powered aircraft and enter production.
280 aircraft were built in 1947.
Although nominally a fighter, it was mainly used to qualify piston-engine-
experienced pilots to fly jets.
@ Original Pasko's model (as just edited by Wrench, Eburger and so on,
excuse me if I don't remember all) 2012 rebuilt:
- tail mapping bug fixed
- rudder mapping main bug fixed
- front wings upside-down mapping bug solved
- Inner cockpit corners ouside canopy painted
- Stary's cockpit fitted in place (thank You man!)
- a better pilot seat added
- 13 historical skins made/fixed
- 2 original fictional camo skin revamped
- a whole new decalset
- new hangar & loadout pics
What's New in Version 1.2
- 1.1 Yak-15 folder in decals folder added (Thanks Svetlin!)
- 1.2 new taxing tweakings by Svetlin, thx again.