About This File
The United Kingdom bought versions based on the U.S. Navy's F-4J for use with the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm. The main differences were the use of the British Rolls-Royce Spey engines and of British-made avionics. The RN and RAF versions were given the designation F-4K and F-4M respectively, and entered service with the Phantom FG.1 (fighter/ground attack) and Phantom FGR.2 fighter/ground attack/reconnaissance) British designations.
This is F-4K DLC Royal Navy enhancement pack.
Stock skins have serials/nose door and aileron numbers.
- 700P NAS (RNAS Yeovilton 1968)
- 767 NAS (RNAS Yeovilton 1969)
- Phantom Training Flight (RAF Leuchars 1976)
- Royal Navy FAA Jubilee 1977
- Royal Navy FAA 1878
Canopy open = 0; Wingfold close = 9 (automatic in take off closing)
- Tk & Tw
- Purvis 1 for 1978 pics (V. 1.1)
- F-4K DLC needed (*)
- put the object folder in your mod install and overwrite.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- New 1978 skin added due Purvis 1 pics