About This File
Delivery of the Tu-16 to China began in 1958, and the Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation (XAC) signed a license production agreement with the USSR to build the type in the late 1950s.
The first Chinese Tu-16, or "H-6" as it was designated in Chinese service, flew in 1959.
Production was performed by the plant at Xian, with at least 150 built into the 1990s.
China is estimated to currently operate around 120 of the aircraft.
Xian H-6 (4 skin)
Xian H-6A (1 skin)
Xian H-6D (3 skin)
Xian H-6H (1 skin)
- Spillone104 all 3D parts via FakePilots; new C-601, C-611 missiles; ini edits
- Erikgen Tu-126 cockpit modded by Spillone104
- paulopanz Skins, decals, screens, ini edits
- You need SF-2NA
- put all inside your mod folder
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- 1.2 T-16 pack 3D enhancment parts (Spillone rules ..)