About This File
The Sud Aviation (SNCASO) S.O. 4050 Vautour II was a French bomber, interceptor, and attack aircraft used by the Armée de l'Air (AdA).
Vautour is the French word for vulture.
S.O. 4050 Vautour IIN: Two-seat, all-weather interceptor with DRAC-25AI or DRAC-32AI radar in nose, pilot and co-pilot in tandem seats, armed with cannon, air-to-air missiles, and (theoretically) unguided rockets. The designation was later changed to II-1N.
France (70 planes), Israel (7+1 planes sold)
- 1 New IDF Blue Camo skin
- 2 Reworked IDF Silver/Camo Skins
- 10 New historical AdA silver skin with proper decalset
- cockpit, pilot
- Screens and images
- Model Veltro2K
- F-86D Cockpit: Sabre dog team
- IAF 50s/60s Pilot: Wrench & PappyCheckSix
- Original editions: Wrench & Eburger68
- original IDF silver skin Elek, late camo Veltro (?)
- new ones, upgrades and new decals me
all in main mod folder.
PS: These Vautours are mainly for Starfighter2 who asked me long time ago. At last we have them my friend.