About This File
The Sud Aviation (SNCASO) S.O. 4050 Vautour II was a French bomber, interceptor, and attack aircraft used by the Armée de l'Air (AdA).
Vautour is the French word for vulture.
S.O. 4050 Vautour IIB: Two-seat bomber with glazed nose position for bombardier/observer replacing cannon pack, carrying bombs internally and on underwing pylons
France (36 planes), Israel (4 planes sold)
- 1 New IDF Blue Camo skin
- 2 Reworked IDF Silver/Camo Skins
- 6 New historical AdA silver skin with proper decalset
- cockpit, pilot
- Screens and images
- Model Veltro2K
- F-86D Cockpit: Sabre Dog Team
- IAF 50s/60s Pilot: Wrench & PappyCheckSix
- Original editions: Wrench & Eburger68
- original IDF silver / late camo Veltro (?)
- new ones, upgrades and new decals me
all in main mod folder.
PS: These Vautours are mainly for Starfighter2 who asked me long time ago. At last we have them my friend.