About This File
June. 24, 2016
Version 1.6 Full Update Package A-10A and C Thunderbolt II "Warthog" Pack
Content size of Install files 1.82GB unzipped.
CLEAN INSTALL REQUIRED! Remove Aircraft Folders,
all other folders can be overwritten.
Drop the contents of the Install folder into the Game Root folder. e.g.
X:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Israel\
Overwrite when asked.
AddAllToWeapons.ini is located in the Weapons folder and added to the Game Weapons by using
the Weapons editor. Open the Weapons Editor, browse to the Weapons folder in question and
open the WEAPONDATA.INI (Extract it if you don't have it in the Weapons Folder with CAT Extract)
Then choose Import/Merge and open AddAllToWeapons.ini and pick Save. If you want the New
LAU-3A to show up rather than the Stock LAU-3A, open the WeaponsData.INI you just added
weapons to and paste the Data provided in the AddAllToWeapons.ini manually for that Weapon.
Reason is that if the weapon already exists it wont overwrite it. Once you've pasted in the Data open
the WEAPONDATA.INI with the Weapons Editor, open the WEAPONDATA.INI again and Save.
Extras Folder contains files for optimized play. Use at discretion.
FLIGHTENGINE.INI [unlimitedDetailOption] MaxTextureRes=0
NATIONS.INI With Nations from SF:2 and added New World Order and U.S. Army.
SOUNDLIST.INI obviously stock plus added sounds.
VIEWLIST.INI Taken from SF:2 and optimized for wide angle screen shots.
AIRCRAFTOBJECT.INI Changed to keep CCIP from showing through solid Cockpit sections.
SQUADRONLIST.INI My collection of Squadrons, to allow the A-10 Squadrons to show
up and use decals correctly.
These may be dropped into their respective folders to use. Backup your files before overwriting.
The package includes:
Updated A-10A and C Thunderbolt II "Warthog" Model of the 3.0 released by Wpnssgt, re-released as version v1.0
A-10 Squadrons represented 18FS, 25FS, 45FS, 47FS, 66WS, 74FS, 75FS, 76FS, 78FS, 81FS, 91FS, 92FS, 103FS, 104FS,
107FS, 184FS, 190FS, 303FS, 333FS, 354FS, 355FS, 356FS, 357FS, 358FS. Plus Extra Skins.
Wpnssgt - Original model and post v3.0 3D Modifications.
Spectre8750 - 3D Modifications
Russouk2004 - 3D Modifications
Sundowner - Skin Template, Skins.
Spectre8750 - Skins, Decals.
A-10 Aces II Seat - Ravenclaw_007.
Diego - USAF Pilot
Ejection Seat system - Stary.
Tracer Smoke Emitter - Stary.
30mm GAU-8\A Effect - Deuces.
THIS MOD MAY BE POSTED IN OTHER MODS (NO PAYWARE) AS LONG AS THE README IS INCLUDED AND CREDIT FOR
THE MODDERS IS GIVEN.
A special Thanks to Mike (Wpnssgt) and Kesselbrut for all their work and allowing me to take on this project.
Thanks for downloading, hope you enjoy.
What's New in Version Version 1.6
- V1.6 Full Update Package: June. 24, 2016
- • Added A-10 Aileron Spoileron function seperation.
- • Tweaked reduced long distance LODs.
- • Updated ALL INIs.
- • Updated ALL Models including Cockpits.
- • Updated ALL Sounds.
- • Updated ALL Skins.
- • Updated Decals. Added LowVis Versions to Generic Folder.
- • Updated SquadronList.ini.
- CLEAN INSTALL REQUIRED! Remove Aircraft Folders,
- all other folders can be overwritten.
- V1.5 Full Update Package: May. 20, 2016
- • Tweaked outer Wingtips.
- • Fixed Mk.40_M151 Rockets not showing.
- • Replaced some Incockpit Switches.
- • Moved lower front landing light position.
- • Fixed early RWR's showing wrong.
- • Other cosmetic tweaks.
- • Added Flag to front left winshield for exterior view.
- If you want the Flag to show up, all you need is
- the Flag.bmp. If you don't want it to show just
- remove the Flag.bmp or rename it. You can also
- have the flag show for specific skins by dropping
- the Flag.bmp into specific skin folders.