About This File
Mod of the superb Mirage F-1CG from the Mirage F-1 Team to make it look like fictional fighter planes for the royal australian air force.
YOU WILL NEED THE MIRAGE IIIO DLC FOR THE DECALS OF THE F-1CO!
The pack consists of two aircraft:
Mirage F-1CO of the 76th Squadron - available from 1975 to 1993
Mirage F-1CO+ of the 1st Squadron - available from 1993 to 2003
CO+ includes upgraded parts like radar, engine and integrated ECM from the Mirage 2000.
For the weapons you'll need to have one version of the F-1 already installed.
The Weapons were created by the Mirage Factory and therefore not covered by the permission.
1. Drop the folders into your Objects folder. If asked to overwrite, click yes.
Big Thanks to the Mirage F-1 team for the creation of this superb mod.
Also thanks to Ludo for allowing me to release it.
- Aircraft : BPAO and Centurion-1.
- Cockpit : Brain32 and Centurion-1
- Skins : Ace888 and Ludo.m54.
- Decals : Ludo.m54.
- Templates : Brain32, ACE888 and Ludo.m54.
- Avionics and data tweaks : Crusader.
- FM : Baffmeister.
- Interception light : Coupi
- Missiles, rocket pods and seat : Ravenclaw_007.
- Weapons : The Mirage Factory.
- Hangars et loading screens : Ludo.m54.