About This File
*** SF2+SF2I+V required for the KfirC1_77-Cockpit and optional A-4F_74-Cockpit, that is used here together with bits from the A-7E-Cockpit. Tested in full 5-merged installation ***
This pack contains an update to the previously released OA-4M-Pack by Wrench. All skins and decals are newly done for this pack.
Included are the following "new" planes and Skins:
* OA-4M Skyhawk (2-Tone Gray Camo) - Initial Camo with large insignias and white modex.
- H&MS-12, MCAS Iwakuni '81-'83
- H&MS-13, MCAS Yuma, '79-'83
- H&MS-32, MCAS Cherry Point, '79-'83
* OA-4M Skyhawk (GhostGray Camo) - 2nd Camo-Scheme, differently arranged with small insignias and lowvis modex.
- H&MS-11, MCAS El Toro, '88-'90
- H&MS-12, MCAS Iwakuni 1986 (Yosemite Sam on Tail)
- H&MS-12, MCAS Iwakuni 1989 (Yosemite Sam on Tail, Samurai on Aft Fuselage)
- H&MS-13, MCAS Yuma, '83-'88
- H&MS-32, MCAS Cherry Point, '83-'90
* OA-4M Skyhawk (Overall Gray Camo) - There were probably just 2 planes with that camo 154306/DA01 and an unknown 2nd one. Gray overall with black markings.
- MAG-32, MCAS Cherry Point, '89-'90
* OA-4M Skyhawk (Blue/Green Camo) - Experimental Camo on 154306/DA01. Dark green / dark blue with white bottom and black markings.
- H&MS-32, MCAS Cherry Point, 1983
* OA-4M Skyhawk (Green/Gray Camo) - Experimental Camo on 154628/DA04. Green / gray with gray bottom and inverse markings.
- H&MS-32, MCAS Cherry Point, 1985
Planespecific skins for the droptanks are provided (stock A-4 tanks), aswell as a new skin for the stock Mk.20 Rockeye II CBU.
As there's no dedicated OA-4M-Cockpit available, the Pack contains 2 options here:
* KfirC1_77 cockpit by default, from dtmdragons A-4M-pack as stand-in. It "feels" better than the big and roomy A-7-Cockpit from the original OA-4M-pack. I also made refinements over
dtmdragons version to bring it more towards a modern Skyhawk-Cockpit. Landing Gear-, Arrestor Hook Lever and Rudder pedals are working now, I rearranged and reskinned the weaponspanel,
to get rid of the hebrew stencils and Kfirs additional weaponsstations and I removed some instruments, that are useless here (Nozzle- and Shockcone Position).
* A-4F_74 cockpit, which is slightly modified by me. It now has a HUD and the Radarscreen is used for the ARBS. Although it was not actually installed in real planes, it is added for playability.
Also the HUD is rather small, but works.
Included are Hangar- and Loadingscreens in 1920x1080 by default and 1024x768 as option. Just open the planes ini-files and you see what you have to change.
There's a readme included. Feel free to read it! :)
1. unzip to a temporary folder
2. open "Put_Content_In_Your_Mod folder" and do as you were told, if asked to overwrite, say 'yes' :P
- Thirdwire and TK for a great game, models and the cockpit-parts I used.
- Wrench, Fracture, triplethr3at and pappychksix - original OA-4M Pack, Updates and of course the TA-4 Model
- Nengajyou, daddyairplanes and Wrench - Yosemite Sam issue and Samurai logo
- RAVEN - LAU-129 missile-rail
- dtmdragon - Kfir-Cockpit-mod from his A-4M-pack and testing
- Eole2 - testing, loadout.tga and optional A-4F cockpit-idea
- Alejandro - Escapac seat
- FastCargo - FakePilot
- ???? - antenna/bent probe/avionics blister kit
- ???? - avionics hump
- ???? - J52- and damaged Engine-Sounds
- Rudder-Pedals ini-statements taken from bobrocks AV-8Bplus
- myself - skins, decals, loading- and hangarscreens, cockpit-changes, ini-work.
If you created one of the ????-marked items, please contact me, so I can add your name in the credits! If I forgot someone, please PM me too!
- Eole2 and dtmdragon for testing and providing valuable improvement-advices. Thanks to you guys!
- TMF for their A-7 and Crusader for valuable information regarding weaponsstations-arrangement, I found in the forum.
- mue for his great LODViewer, which was a big help while creating the camos and placing stuff!
- Soulfreak, for a A-4 decal pattern, I used here to place maintenance markings.
- all modders at CombatAce for their work and inspiration!
If you have any problems with this skin or have suggestions and hints, feel free to PM me.
What's New in Version 1.0
- - initial release