About This File
After WWII 31 Lavochin La-5FN fighters and La-5UTI were incorporated into the inventory
of newly formed Czechoslovak Air Force.
Czechoslovakia became the sole operator of the La-5FN outside the Soviet union.
In the CAF the La-5FN were designated S-95 (S for Stihacka - Fighter).
These aircraft remained in use after the type had been withdrawn from Soviet union.
By the end of 1948 most La-5FN had reached the end of thier life and were gradually
withdrawn from service use.
- A brand new postwar La-5FN/S-95 plane
- 5 new CVL skins
- A-TEAM/CAPUN plane model * (Lod not included)
- paulopanz skins factory & decals
- all in your mod folder and overwtite
- take La-5FN-R2.lod from A-TEAM "StrikeFighters2 WW2Finland" install and put inside "La-5FN".
I'm going to upload a serie of A-TEAM/CAPUN great WWII planes post war remodded.
I'ld wish again that CA and A-TEAM great sites and people could find a way to be a whole great community, because togheter we will be all richer and stronger.
So don't post anything against anyone here, please.
Let's make mods and not mod-wars!
An early post war German clash coud be wellcome. Some more pieces are incoming ....