About This File
Updated 757-200 for SF2
This is an update of YEYEYEs SF1 release for use in SF2. I have applied my usual technique to incorporate multiple airlines on one skin per era, with 4 eras from release in the
mid 1980s through the mid 1990s. More may become available later but templates are included for those that don't want to wait on me.
unzip, open folder titled "Mod Folder" and allow overwrites.
IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUSLY MODDED FOLDER
1. delete flight and terrains from "Mod Folder". 2 open the "Specials Folder", insert the nations txt file into your Nations.ini and the terrain txt file into your
(whatever)Nations.ini in the needed terrain folder.
templates to wherever you keep files for modding, or delete if you do not desire to mod it
- It is a bit slow on the pickup. while it can take off from a smaller airbase, best to stick to larger fields
- It features the same pit as the 767 and other airliners. we do not have an in house pit that is more appropriate at the moment and so most airliners are stuck looking like generic WWII
- It has a seam on the bottom of the model that is very pronounced given the decal based marking system i use. however this should not be to noticeable unless you approach it from below.
When parked on the ground or viewed from the side or above the seam is not noticeable.
- for all above faults, remember: it is meant as eye candy, not an operational bird! enjoy taking off from Keflavik or Rhein Main and seeing many airlines parked on one ramp
Original model ...................... YEYEYE
new skin, tga work, dataini tweek.... daddyairplanes
sound................................ Eole for J85 sound, Veltro for TF39 sound
test crew............................ whiteknight2009, Geary, stratos, yakarov79
original game ....................... TK
I hope that you enjoy this mod and the tarmac views as you go about your virtual business!
22 April 2017