Gusfacho Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Hi Guys, I've been using this site for years (since the SF1 era) and I remember mods I downloaded that are no longer here for some reason. Can I re-upload them or will I run into copyright issues? I have no problem acknowledging the original owners, of course. Cheers!
Wrench Posted September 17 Posted September 17 It all depends WHAT the mods are, and most importantly, WHO they're from. Certain 'things' are no longer allowed to be carried here at Combat Ace. For reasons that ain't important now. Best thing you can do, is post a list of what you speak of, and we'll see what allowed or not. Tell you right now, if it's anything by the Dev A-Team, it's a solid NO.
kheirooo1 Posted Monday at 10:03 AM Posted Monday at 10:03 AM Didn't know you never saw it before, interesting. The minimum is 5 seconds because of the way we're storing files now, the system has to grab it and stage it for download. Thanks for the field report.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now