cperleberg Posted yesterday at 09:52 PM Posted yesterday at 09:52 PM Is it possible to get an external view of the aircraft? From the front, say, where you can see the guns firing? The Shoulder View is not flexible enough. I can get a good external view of every other aircraft except mine.
daddyairplanes Posted yesterday at 10:24 PM Posted yesterday at 10:24 PM 10 minutes ago, Wrench said: F6 and move your mouse around to the front for the gun fire view 1
Major Lee Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Ctrl-F12 is free camera, not locked to aircraft. Use mouse to move around. Set up +- or mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. 1
cperleberg Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Thanks! F6 does it (I didn't think the cycle A/C would start with me!) As for the Free Camera, I press it and my aircraft zoom off.
yakarov79 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago so zoom in... you know....+/- scroll up down....whatever. Is exploring, trial and error, already forgotten in current days?
Major Lee Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, cperleberg said: Thanks! F6 does it (I didn't think the cycle A/C would start with me!) As for the Free Camera, I press it and my aircraft zoom off. Hit pause first...
Wrench Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago That's why that call it 'free camera'. You're free to wander around The World, not constrained by the location of your airplane. Does nobody actually READ the Options screen options for controls??? Or make an effort to locate and read the game's manual?? SF1 and SF2 are the same, so reading the SF1 give you LOTs of info. I'd hate to quote Ripley here (scene from Aliens after her return to Earth. you all know the one)
Muesli Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago After spending 2 minutes browsing the SF2 downloads section... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now