I downloaded the 832504 Soivet counter attack Campaign and have been playing around with the INI files and swapping planes into a 1962 era campaignand i have learned alot so far about how the sim works and came out of it with a USAF and A Soviet working Campaigns. But if i look in any other campaigns folder the Data.ini is not there.

Where do i get this file from so i can edit the other campaigns? I want to tweak the WOV campaigns with to have Modern aircraft operating from the Carriers.

And how would i go about making a custom INI file for a campaign in a custom Area like the Bering Straits terrain?

Also, Is there a way to create multiple loadout.ini files that will activate at different years? Like if i wanted an F-16 to carry AIM-7s until 1986 and then have a different loadout.ini for carrying AIM-120s?

The more i mess with the thirdwire sims the more i like them, i have em all except strike fighters and they are so much more then i originally gave them credit for. I dismissed them as too arcade like when i first got WOV, but the more addons i install the better these games get. The open modding of the Thirdwire sims is by far its greatest asset. I come from the Falcon4 AF Community where each and every mod is supposed to get Lead Pursuits approval before it can go public and i can honestly say it held that sim back in alot of ways.

Thanks to TK for these great games and for letting us continue to improve upon them and Thanks to all the hard working Community Members,Aircraft and Terrain designers out there!

With over 200 Aircraft and about 8 Terrains in my WOE install these designers have given me the flight sim of my dreams!

The _data.ini's for the stock campaigns are in one of the .cat files in the flight directory, Mission_Data.cat I think.

You need the cat extractor to get to it, which is available here in the Utilities/Editors section.

There is a DBS '72 campaign I made for the Bering Straits terrain here. It does not work properly with the latest patch because the ground object format changed, and campaign code no longer behaves when you define more than 2 "Forces".

At some point I'm going to update it, but you can still look at the campaign files for ideas. If it's to big of a download just to check out the campaign files, let me know and I'll email you just the .ini files.

Edited by JSF_Aggie

The _data.ini's for the stock campaigns are in one of the .cat files in the flight directory, Mission_Data.cat I think.

You need the cat extractor to get to it, which is available here in the Utilities/Editors section.

There is a DBS '72 campaign I made for the Bering Straits terrain here. It does not work properly with the latest patch because the ground object format changed, and campaign code no longer behaves when you define more than 2 "Forces".

At some point I'm going to update it, but you can still look at the campaign files for ideas. If it's to big of a download just to check out the campaign files, let me know and I'll email you just the .ini files.

The DBS doesn't work? I have that downloaded as a future project. Just haven't gotten to it. Good to know before I go into it.

Thanks, Thats exactly what im looking for. And since these are the default campaigns when i finally get it all figured out i can release them so other can try them.

My Two current modded campaigns are designed to fit the stock description screens for the 62 Campaign but with alot different aircraft.

My Red Spear campaign has 1 Sq of MiG-15s,3 Sq of MiG-17Fs,2 Sq of Mig 19s,3 Sq of MiG-21Fs,1Sq of Yak-28s and a Squadron of Il-28s.

My Silver Sheild Campaign is the exact same campaign as Red Spear but you fly for the USAF in either a T-33A,F-80,F-86-40,F-100D,RB-57A,F-104C,F-106A,A-5B,F-4C,U-2A or O-1E.

I know the T-33A never saw combat with the USAF and the F-4C wasnt available until 63, but its an Alternate universe. Besides the T-33 are the bases Trainers and the F-4Cs are a pre-production evaluation squadron LOL. I didnt do much to the Targets or Ground units other than replace the T-72s and M1-A1s. Other than that its the Author of the 832504 Soivet counter attacks work so i wont be releaseing it, but its alot of fun once i got all the loadouts sorted out. Some of the dogfights are intense in these early 60s era machines.Getting jumped by MiG-17s in a T-33A was a memorable mission!

Im looking foward to seeing what i can do with Naval aircraft in WOE.I cant wait to fly the Hornet and Tomcat in some modern campaigns.

About the campaign code, So i should keep my campaigns limited to only two forces? Like USAF and SOVIET, Not USAF,USN,USMC,WGermany and SOVIET, right? I was thinking of adding some Land based Navy F-9 Panthers and Luftwaffe F-106Gs to my 62 Campaign, So i guess i just make them USAF?

Thanks again for the info! Do i find the campaign description files in the same cat file? I would like to make some custom ones for my campaigns.

Also, Is there a way to create multiple loadout.ini files that will activate at different years? Like if i wanted an F-16 to carry AIM-7s until 1986 and then have a different loadout.ini for carrying AIM-120s?

I would assume that you're talking about a fictional loadout, as the AIM-120 wasn't operational until much later than 1986 (AFAIK, the first models went out in 1990). In fact, that missile project wasn't even out for contactor's bids until late 1987.

WarLord:

Look over the Knowledge base Stickies.

You can only have Friendly or Enemy Forces.

However,You can have any nation in the Nations.ini file to fly for either side.

The Knowledge base is the greatest set of Info that the Add-on Designers have come up with.

There is lots of hard work done by a myriad of people to get the right info out to the community.

"Hats Off " to all who have worked so hard.

:hi:

The DBS doesn't work? I have that downloaded as a future project. Just haven't gotten to it. Good to know before I go into it.

If you want, I can send you the file changes. I've just been waiting/hoping on the Bucc to release the update.

Well, RussoUK says he's back in business so the Bucc is coming in....'bout two weeks I'd guess. :wink:

Well, RussoUK says he's back in business so the Bucc is coming in....'bout two weeks I'd guess. :wink:

I'll wait. Lots on my plate right now anyway.

WarLord:

Look over the Knowledge base Stickies.

You can only have Friendly or Enemy Forces.

However,You can have any nation in the Nations.ini file to fly for either side.

The Knowledge base is the greatest set of Info that the Add-on Designers have come up with.

There is lots of hard work done by a myriad of people to get the right info out to the community.

"Hats Off " to all who have worked so hard.

:hi:

I'll keep reading them but I have been reading so much the past few days its becoming a blur LOL.

I think what i was asking about is the Campaign Data INI. In some of the old SFP1 campaigns there are 3 or more forces, listed as Force 1,2,3 ect. But what was mentioned earlier was a problem with ground units using this method after the latest updates, so i was wondering if it should just be a 2 sided fight and what those problems actually are so i know what to look for when playing.

I still have alot to learn about editing but i have to say Thirdwires games are a modders dream. The INI txt file layout is alot better than messing with some other sims 3rd party editors. Just looking at the files explains alot about how to edit it and now that i know where to find these files i'll be learning for a long time LOL

I Downloaded the DBS Campaign and am in the process of tweaking it into a working WOE Campaign with the updated Bearing Straits Terrain. Its a dream come true, all the files needed for a campaign seem to be there and i have been looking at how it works. Some Campaigns just have two files, but this one has everything. Great for a beginner to look at.The ease of editing and number of Aircraft and terrains available make this series my favorite game, i have not played Star Wars Galaxies or Battlefield 2 for almost a week now.

Only bad thing is im spending more time with addons and editing than actually playing, but it was well worth it when i flew the first campaign i had edited.

Thanks Again for everyones help!

I would assume that you're talking about a fictional loadout, as the AIM-120 wasn't operational until much later than 1986 (AFAIK, the first models went out in 1990). In fact, that missile project wasn't even out for contactor's bids until late 1987.

Yeah, i was just using than as an example. Are multiple loadout.ini files possible or will the sim automaticly start using new weapons as they become available? My understanding here isnt 100% clear, but i think the sim uses the loadout.ini to configure aircraft based on mission type listed inside right?

So lets just say I want the sim to load AIM-7s on the F-16 up to a certain date then after that i want the sim to arm them with AIM-120s for Sweep and CAP Missions.

Can i have multiple Loadout.ini's or do i need to duplicate the aircraft and have Aircraft 1(AIM-7 Loadout) exit service as Aircraft 2(AIM-120 Loadout) becomes available?

I hope thats understandable.

Thanks

I'll keep reading them but I have been reading so much the past few days its becoming a blur LOL.

I think what i was asking about is the Campaign Data INI. In some of the old SFP1 campaigns there are 3 or more forces, listed as Force 1,2,3 ect. But what was mentioned earlier was a problem with ground units using this method after the latest updates, so i was wondering if it should just be a 2 sided fight and what those problems actually are so i know what to look for when playing.

I still have alot to learn about editing but i have to say Thirdwires games are a modders dream. The INI txt file layout is alot better than messing with some other sims 3rd party editors. Just looking at the files explains alot about how to edit it and now that i know where to find these files i'll be learning for a long time LOL

I Downloaded the DBS Campaign and am in the process of tweaking it into a working WOE Campaign with the updated Bearing Straits Terrain. Its a dream come true, all the files needed for a campaign seem to be there and i have been looking at how it works. Some Campaigns just have two files, but this one has everything. Great for a beginner to look at.The ease of editing and number of Aircraft and terrains available make this series my favorite game, i have not played Star Wars Galaxies or Battlefield 2 for almost a week now.

Only bad thing is im spending more time with addons and editing than actually playing, but it was well worth it when i flew the first campaign i had edited.

Thanks Again for everyones help!

send me a copy of your completed work!!!!

:cool:

WarlordATF,

The loadout.ini is what the sim uses to know what weapons to put on the plane. All of the weapons for the plane should be in the campaign_data.ini (and in ample supply).

I don't think upgrading weapons is possible, but upgrading aircraft is.

Exactly like you said, you could make a new aircraft and have the squadron upgrade. Heck, you could even throw in an avionics upgrade and a new skin! :crazy:

Looking forward to the upgraded DBS and the Bucc!

Can i have multiple Loadout.ini's or do i need to duplicate the aircraft and have Aircraft 1(AIM-7 Loadout) exit service as Aircraft 2(AIM-120 Loadout) becomes available?

I hope thats understandable.

Thanks

If you set the allowable weapon class statement to accept AHMs (Active Homing Missiles). any such missile meeting the specific attachment type, weight requirement, and service date, will be available on that aircraft.

So, yes, the AIM-120 will start showing up after 1990.

This is easily seen on the MiG-29 and Su-27, which automatically upgrade from Aphids and Alamos, to Adders and Archers, as they become available.

send me a copy of your completed work!!!!

:cool:

I'd be happy to, but its not my work, i just modified the DBS campaign that i downloaded here and is property of the original author.i didnt have to do very much to get it working. I renamed the folder to woeCamp6 and The main thing i did was change the terrain the file looks for because the new version for WOE is not named DBS, its named BeringSt.

Also for some reason i got a CTD when i tried to fly for the British, so i deleted all the British Squadrons and renumbered everything. Then i changed AC types and weapons loadouts to the ones i wanted to use. I also needed to edit all the .txt files to show the correct aircraft on the little notepad on the campaign selection screen.

All in all it was pretty easy to get working. I'll copy the 2 files i modded and maybe someone can offer suggestions.

The woeCamp6.ini...

[CampaignData]

CampaignName=620101 Northern Watch

DataFile=woeCamp6_DATA.ini

CampaignMap=BeringSt

Service001=USAF

Service002=USN

Service003=USMC

//***********************************************

//USAF Forces

[uSAFUnit001]

UnitName=555th TFS 'Triple Nickel'

ForceID=1

UnitID=1

StartDate=1961

DescFile=555TFS.TXT

StartText=DBS72\DBS72_Start1.TXT

CampaignBaseScreen=DBS72_USAF.bmp

[uSAFUnit002]

UnitName=510th TFS 'Buzzards'

ForceID=1

UnitID=2

StartDate=1961

DescFile=510TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit003]

UnitName=3rd TFS

ForceID=1

UnitID=3

StartDate=1961

DescFile=3TFS.TXT

StartText=DBS72\DBS72_Start3.TXT

[uSAFUnit004]

UnitName=356th TFS

ForceID=1

UnitID=4

StartDate=1961

DescFile=356TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit005]

UnitName=615th TFS

ForceID=1

UnitID=5

StartDate=1961

DescFile=615TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit006]

UnitName=531st TFS 'Ramrods'

ForceID=1

UnitID=6

StartDate=1961

DescFile=531TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit007]

UnitName=17th WWS

ForceID=1

UnitID=7

StartDate=1961

DescFile=17WWS.TXT

StartText=DBS72\DBS72_Start2.TXT

[uSAFUnit008]

UnitName=561st TFS 'Wild Weasels'

ForceID=1

UnitID=8

StartDate=1961

DescFile=561TFS.TXT

StartText=DBS72\DBS72_Start2.TXT

[uSAFUnit009]

UnitName=4th TFS 'Fightin' Fujins'

ForceID=1

UnitID=9

StartDate=1961

DescFile=4TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit010]

UnitName=433rd TFS 'Satan's Angels'

ForceID=1

UnitID=10

StartDate=1961

DescFile=433TFS.txt

[uSAFUnit011]

UnitName=8th TFS 'Black Sheep'

ForceID=1

UnitID=11

StartDate=1961

DescFile=8TFS.TXT

[uSAFUnit012]

UnitName=43rd TFS 'Big Dogs'

ForceID=1

UnitID=12

StartDate=1961

DescFile=43TFS.TXT

//US Navy Forces

[uSNUnit001]

UnitName=VF-151 'Vigilantes'

ForceID=1

UnitID=13

StartDate=1961

DescFile=VF151.TXT

StartText=DBS72\DBS72_Start5.TXT

CampaignBaseScreen=DBS72_USN.bmp

[uSNUnit002]

UnitName=VF-102 'Diamondbacks'

ForceID=1

UnitID=14

StartDate=1961

DescFile=VF102.TXT

[uSNUnit003]

UnitName=VA-195 'Hammerheads'

ForceID=1

UnitID=15

StartDate=1961

DescFile=VA195.TXT

//USMC Forces

[uSMCUnit001]

UnitName=VMF(AW)-235 'Death Angels'

ForceID=1

UnitID=16

StartDate=1961

DescFile=VMFA235.TXT

CampaignBaseScreen=DBS72_USMC.bmp

[uSMCUnit002]

UnitName=VMF(AW)-212 'Lancers'

ForceID=1

UnitID=17

StartDate=1961

DescFile=VMFA212.TXT

CampaignBaseScreen=DBS72_USMC.bmp

And the woeCamp6_Data.INI...

[CampaignData]

StartDate=01/01/1962

StartDateDeviation=0

ForceWithInitiative=2

MaxMissions=25

NormalMissionRate=1

NormalMissionRateDeviation=1

OffensiveMissionRate=1

OffensiveMissionRateDeviation=1

StartScreen=DBS72.bmp

CampaignEndWinScreen=DBS72_WIN.bmp

CampaignEndLoseScreen=DBS72_LOSE.bmp

CampaignEndStallScreen=DBS72_LOSE.bmp

CampaignEndWinText=DBS72\DBS72Win.txt

CampaignEndLoseText=DBS72\DBS72Lose.txt

CampaignEndStallText=DBS72\DBS72Stall.txt

[Force001]

Alignment=FRIENDLY

Nation=USAF

BaseArea=Hamilton Airfield

AirOffensive[001].Primary=COMMAND_BUILDING,COMM_BUILDING

AirOffensive[001].Secondary=RADAR,EW_RADAR,SAM_RADAR

AirOffensive[002].Primary=POWER_PLANT,FUEL_STORAGE,WAREHOUSE

AirOffensive[002].Secondary=OIL_REFINERY

AirOffensive[003].Primary=LARGE_RUNWAY,MEDIUM_RUNWAY

AirOffensive[003].Secondary=SMALL_RUNWAY,HANGAR,AAA

AirOffensive[004].Primary=WAREHOUSE,CITY_BUILDING,CHEMICAL_WEAPONS_PLANT

AirOffensive[004].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[005].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[005].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[006].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[006].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[007].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[007].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[008].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[008].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[009].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[009].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[010].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[010].Secondary=ANY

StartGroundOffensive=3

StartInterdiction=1

Morale=100

Supply=100

NormalSupplyRate=16

OffensiveSupplyRate=-9

DefensiveSupplyRate=-5

SupplyForOffensive=80

AircraftReplacementTime=14

AircraftReplacement=55

GroundUnitReplacementTime=15

GroundUnitReplacement=200

RandomTransportType=ANY

WeaponResupplyTime=14

StartAirDefenseLevel=2

[Force002]

Alignment=ENEMY

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja

AirOffensive[001].Primary=RADAR,EW_RADAR,SAM_RADAR

AirOffensive[001].Secondary=LARGE_RUNWAY,MEDIUM_RUNWAY,HANGAR

AirOffensive[002].Primary=COMMAND_BUILDING,COMM_BUILDING

AirOffensive[002].Secondary=SMALL_RUNWAY,HANGAR,AAA

AirOffensive[003].Primary=POWER_PLANT,FUEL_STORAGE

AirOffensive[003].Secondary=OIL_REFINERY

AirOffensive[004].Primary=WAREHOUSE,CITY_BUILDING,CHEMICAL_WEAPONS_PLANT

AirOffensive[004].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[005].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[005].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[006].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[006].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[007].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[007].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[008].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[008].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[009].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[009].Secondary=ANY

AirOffensive[010].Primary=ANY

AirOffensive[010].Secondary=ANY

StartGroundOffensive=2

StartInterdiction=1

Morale=100

Supply=100

NormalSupplyRate=20

OffensiveSupplyRate=-7

DefensiveSupplyRate=-4

SupplyForOffensive=70

AircraftReplacementTime=18

AircraftReplacement=65

GroundUnitReplacementTime=15

GroundUnitReplacement=300

RandomTransportType=ANY

WeaponResupplyTime=14

StartAirDefenseLevel=2

//USAF Forces

[AirUnit001]

AircraftType=T-33A

Squadron=555TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=555TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Savoonga Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=30

MissionChance[ANTI_SHIP]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=20

Supply[001].WeaponType=500lb_bomb

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=1000lb_bomb

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=Tank160_F80

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank260_F80

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=HVAR1

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].WeaponType=BLU_10S

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[007].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[007].Quantity=300

Supply[008].WeaponType=Mk84

Supply[008].Quantity=300

[AirUnit002]

AircraftType=F-80 Shooting Star

Squadron=510TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=510TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=50

MissionChance[CAP]=50

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=20

MissionChance[ESCORT]=50

MissionChance=30

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=20

MissionChance[ANTI_SHIP]=30

MissionChance[RECON]=20

Supply[001].WeaponType=500lb_bomb

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=Tank160_F80

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank260_F80

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=HVAR1

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[007].Quantity=300

Supply[008].Quantity=300

[AirUnit003]

AircraftType=F86-40

Squadron=3TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=3TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=White Mountain Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=50

MissionChance[CAP]=50

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=30

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].WeaponType=Tank_f86

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=BLU_10S

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[004].Quantity=820

Supply[005].WeaponType=1000lb_bomb

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[006].Quantity=300

Supply[007].WeaponType=Mk84

Supply[007].Quantity=300

[AirUnit004]

AircraftType=F-100D

Squadron=356TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=356TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=50

MissionChance[CAP]=50

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=40

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[ANTI_SHIP]=20

MissionChance[RECON]=40

Supply[001].WeaponType=Tank335_F100

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=BLU_10S

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[005].Quantity=300

Supply[006].WeaponType=Mk84

Supply[006].Quantity=300

[AirUnit005]

AircraftType=RB-57A

Squadron=615TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=615TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Teller Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=60

MissionChance[RECON]=60

Supply[001].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank_B57

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=M117

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].WeaponType=Mk81

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[007].Quantity=300

Supply[008].Quantity=300

Supply[009].WeaponType=CBU-24B

Supply[009].Quantity=600

Supply[010].WeaponType=HVAR

Supply[010].Quantity=600

[AirUnit006]

AircraftType=F-104C

Squadron=531TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=531TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Teller Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=50

MissionChance[CAP]=50

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=50

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]=40

Supply[001].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=Tank195_F104

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=Tank170_F104

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[007].Quantity=300

Supply[008].Quantity=300

Supply[009].WeaponType=CBU-24B

Supply[009].Quantity=600

[AirUnit007]

AircraftType=F-105D

Squadron=17WWS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=17thWWS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Teller Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=50

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=40

MissionChance[ANTI_SHIP]=40

MissionChance[RECON]=50

Supply[001].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=M117

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=Tank450_F105

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[004].Quantity=300

Supply[005].WeaponType=Mk84

Supply[005].Quantity=300

Supply[006].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[005].Quantity=300

Supply[006].WeaponType=Tank650_F105

Supply[006].Quantity=600

[AirUnit008]

AircraftType=F-106A

Squadron=561TFSD1

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=561TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Teller Airfield

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=50

MissionChance[CAP]=50

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=60

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]=40

Supply[001].WeaponType=AIR-2A

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=AIM-4G

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=AIM-4F

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank360_F106

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=F106AGunPod

Supply[005].Quantity=600

[AirUnit009]

AircraftType=F-4C

Squadron=4TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=4TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=40

MissionChance[CAP]=40

MissionChance[ESCORT]=30

MissionChance=30

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]=40

Supply[001].WeaponType=Tank600_F4

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=AIM-7E

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=AIM-9E

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank370_F4

Supply[004].Quantity=600

Supply[005].WeaponType=CBU-24B

Supply[005].Quantity=600

Supply[006].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[006].Quantity=600

Supply[007].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[007].Quantity=600

Supply[008].WeaponType=SUU23

Supply[008].Quantity=600

Supply[009].WeaponType=BLU_10S

Supply[009].Quantity=600

Supply[010].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[010].Quantity=300

Supply[011].WeaponType=Mk84

Supply[011].Quantity=300

[AirUnit010]

AircraftType=U-2A

Squadron=433TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=433TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=0

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=0

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=100

[AirUnit011]

AircraftType=O-1E

Squadron=8TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=8TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=0

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=60

MissionChance[RECON]=60

Supply[001].WeaponType=HVAR

Supply[001].Quantity=600

[AirUnit012]

AircraftType=B-58A

Squadron=43TFS

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USAF

DefaultTexture=43TFS

StartNumber=1

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=90

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=90

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=10

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=10

MissionChance[RECON]=0

Supply[001].WeaponType=BSU50

Supply[001].Quantity=1200

Supply[002].WeaponType=BSU49

Supply[002].Quantity=1200

Supply[003].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[003].Quantity=1200

Supply[004].Quantity=1200

Supply[005].Quantity=1200

//US Navy Forces

//USS Kitty Hawk, Apache Station

[AirUnit013]

AircraftType=F-4B

Squadron=VF151

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USN

DefaultTexture=USNVF151

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Apache Station

BaseMoveChance=0

CarrierBased=TRUE

CarrierNumber=63

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=40

MissionChance[CAP]=40

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=10

MissionChance[sEAD]=10

MissionChance[RECON]=50

Supply[001].WeaponType=AIM-7E

Supply[001].Quantity=400

Supply[002].WeaponType=AIM-9D

Supply[002].Quantity=400

Supply[003].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[003].Quantity=300

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank600_F4

Supply[004].Quantity=240

Supply[005].WeaponType=CBU-24B

Supply[005].Quantity=400

Supply[006].WeaponType=Tank370_F4

Supply[006].Quantity=240

Supply[007].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[007].Quantity=400

Supply[008].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[008].Quantity=600

[AirUnit014]

AircraftType= F-9J

Squadron=VF102

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USN

DefaultTexture=ATFUSNVF102

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Apache Station

BaseMoveChance=0

CarrierBased=TRUE

CarrierNumber=63

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=30

MissionChance[CAP]=30

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=30

MissionChance[ESCORT]=30

MissionChance=30

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[ANTI_SUB]=0

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].WeaponType=HVAR1

Supply[001].Quantity=400

Supply[002].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Supply[002].Quantity=400

Supply[003].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[003].Quantity=300

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank150_Cougar

Supply[004].Quantity=240

Supply[005].WeaponType=AN-M64

Supply[005].Quantity=400

[AirUnit015]

AircraftType= A-5B

Squadron=VA195

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USN

DefaultTexture=VA195

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Apache Station

BaseMoveChance=0

CarrierBased=TRUE

CarrierNumber=63

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=30

MissionChance[sEAD]=50

MissionChance[RECON]=50

Supply[001].WeaponType=Mk82SE

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=600

Supply[004].Quantity=300

Supply[006].Quantity=300

Supply[007].WeaponType=CBU-24B SUU23

Supply[007].Quantity=600

Supply[008].WeaponType=bdouglas

Supply[008].Quantity=600

// USMC Air Forces

[AirUnit016]

AircraftType=F9F-5

Squadron=VMF235

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

DefaultTexture=VMFA235

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Nunivak

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=60

MissionChance[ESCORT]=70

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=70

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[001].Quantity=400

Supply[002].WeaponType=AN-M30

Supply[002].Quantity=400

Supply[003].WeaponType=HVAR1

Supply[003].Quantity=240

[AirUnit017]

AircraftType=A-4C

Squadron=VMF212

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

DefaultTexture=VMFA212

StartNumber=1

BaseArea=Nunivak

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=16

StartAircraft=16

MaxPilots=16

StartPilots=16

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=90

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=70

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].WeaponType=Tank300_A4

Supply[001].Quantity=400

Supply[002].WeaponType=LAU-10A

Supply[002].Quantity=400

Supply[003].WeaponType=M117

Supply[003].Quantity=240

Supply[004].WeaponType=MK82

Supply[004].Quantity=800

Supply[005].WeaponType=LAU-10A_Mk16_Mk34mod0

Supply[005].Quantity=1200

Supply[006].WeaponType=AGM-45A

Supply[006].Quantity=120

// Soviet Air Forces

[AirUnit018]

AircraftType=MiG-15

UnitName=1st Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=15metal_light_10

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=80

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=20

MissionChance=0

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=0

MissionChance[RECON]40

[AirUnit019]

AircraftType=MiG-17F

UnitName=2nd Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=80

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=20

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].WeaponType=FAB250

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=UV16

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=TANK400_MIG17

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].WeaponType=FAB50

Supply[004].Quantity=600

[AirUnit020]

AircraftType=MiG-17F

UnitName=1st Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=SovietSilver1

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=80

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=20

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=600

[AirUnit021]

AircraftType=MiG-17F

UnitName=2nd Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=80

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=20

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=600

[AirUnit022]

AircraftType=MiG-19 (IRM)

UnitName=1st Attack Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=SovietSilverDirty

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=40

MissionChance[CAP]=40

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=40

MissionChance[sEAD]=40

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=AA-2

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].WeaponType=FAB500

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[005].WeaponType=Tank540_MiG19

Supply[005].Quantity=200

Supply[006].WeaponType=R-3S

Supply[006].Quantity=200

Supply[007].WeaponType=Tank760_MiG19

Supply[007].Quantity=200

[AirUnit023]

AircraftType=MiG-19

UnitName=2nd Attack Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=SovietSilverDirty

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Providenja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=80

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=20

MissionChance=20

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=FAB500

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].WeaponType=Tank540_MiG19

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[006].WeaponType=Tank760_MiG19

Supply[006].Quantity=200

[AirUnit024]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=3rd Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=1

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=70

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=70

MissionChance[ESCORT]=70

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=40

MissionChance[sEAD]=40

MissionChance[RECON]=60

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].WeaponType=UV32

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[005].WeaponType=R-3S

Supply[005].Quantity=200

[AirUnit025]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=4th Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

DefaultTexture=1

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=70

MissionChance[ESCORT]=70

MissionChance=50

MissionChance[CAS]=40

MissionChance[sEAD]=40

MissionChance[RECON]=60

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[005].Quantity=200

[AirUnit026]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=3rd Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=70

MissionChance[ESCORT]=70

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=40

MissionChance[sEAD]=40

MissionChance[RECON]=60

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[005].Quantity=200

[AirUnit027]

AircraftType=yak-28b

UnitName=4th Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=80

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=FAB100

Supply[002].Quantity=600

Supply[003].Quantity=200

Supply[004].Quantity=200

Supply[005].WeaponType=RBK-250 PTAB 2.5

Supply[005].Quantity=200

[AirUnit028]

AircraftType=IL-28

UnitName=1st Bomber Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=80

MissionChance[CAS]=20

MissionChance[sEAD]=20

MissionChance[RECON]40

Supply[001].Quantity=600

Supply[002].WeaponType=FAB500

Supply[002].Quantity=200

[AirUnit029]

AircraftType=Tu-16

UnitName=2nd Bomber Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=0

MissionChance[ESCORT]=0

MissionChance=90

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=30

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=0

Supply[001].WeaponType=FAB100

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=FAB250

Supply[002].Quantity=80

Supply[003].WeaponType=FAB500

Supply[003].Quantity=80

[AirUnit030]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=3rd Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Naukan

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=90

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=90

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=0

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=0

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=0

Supply[001].WeaponType=AA-3R

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=AA-3IR

Supply[002].Quantity=80

Supply[003].WeaponType=AA-8

Supply[003].Quantity=80

Supply[004].WeaponType=upk-23-250

Supply[004].Quantity=80

Supply[005].WeaponType=Tank600_Su7

Supply[005].Quantity=80

[AirUnit031]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=4th Interceptor Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Naukan

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=90

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=90

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=90

MissionChance[ESCORT]=40

MissionChance=0

MissionChance[CAS]=0

MissionChance[sEAD]=0

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=0

Supply[001].WeaponType=AA-3R

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=AA-3IR

Supply[002].Quantity=80

Supply[003].WeaponType=AA-8

Supply[003].Quantity=80

Supply[004].WeaponType=upk-23-250

Supply[004].Quantity=80

Supply[005].WeaponType=Tank600_Su7

Supply[005].Quantity=80

[AirUnit032]

AircraftType=MiG-17F

UnitName=13th Fighter Squadron

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Naukan

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=70

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=0

MissionChance[CAP]=60

MissionChance[iNTERCEPT]=10

MissionChance[ESCORT]=10

MissionChance=60

MissionChance[CAS]=60

MissionChance[sEAD]=60

MissionChance[ARMED_RECON]=70

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].WeaponType=UV16

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=Tank400_MiG17

Supply[002].Quantity=80

[AirUnit033]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=5th Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=10

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=60

MissionChance[sEAD]=60

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=Tank490_MiG21

Supply[002].Quantity=80

Supply[003].Quantity=80

Supply[004].WeaponType=FAB250

Supply[004].Quantity=80

[AirUnit034]

AircraftType=MiG-21PFM

UnitName=6th Fighter Sq

StartDate=01/01/1961

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

StartNumber=0

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja

BaseMoveChance=0

RandomChance=100

MaxAircraft=20

StartAircraft=20

MaxPilots=20

StartPilots=20

Experience=80

Morale=80

Supply=80

UpgradeType=NEVER

MissionChance[sWEEP]=70

MissionChance[CAP]=80

MissionChance[ESCORT]=10

MissionChance=40

MissionChance[CAS]=60

MissionChance[sEAD]=60

MissionChance[FAC]=0

MissionChance[RECON]=30

Supply[001].Quantity=80

Supply[002].WeaponType=Tank490_MiG21

Supply[002].Quantity=80

Supply[003].Quantity=80

Supply[004].WeaponType=FAB250

Supply[004].Quantity=80

// USMC Ground Units

[GroundUnit001]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=1st US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Gambell

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit002]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=2nd US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Gambell Parameter 1

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit003]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=3rd US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Gambell Parameter 3

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit004]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=4th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Camp Eagle

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit005]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=5th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Ivory Parameter 1

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit006]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=6th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Ivory Parameter 2

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit007]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=7th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Camp Falcon

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit008]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=8th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Camp Raptor

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit009]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=9th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Savoonga Parameter 1

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit010]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=10th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Savoonga Parameter 2

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit011]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=11th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

BaseArea=Nunivak

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit012]

GroundObjectType=M48A2

UnitName=12th US Marine Div

ForceID=1

Nation=USMC

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=200

MaxObjects=200

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=80

Intelligence=85

UpgradeType=ANY

// Soviet Ground Units

[GroundUnit013]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=1st Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=02/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit014]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=2nd Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Providenja

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit015]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=3rd Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=03/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Neskan Bay

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit016]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=4th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Gora Kejni

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit017]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=5th Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=02/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Naukan

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit018]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=6th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Nycgicen Communication Complex

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit019]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=7th Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=03/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja HQ

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit020]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=8th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Jandrakinot

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit021]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=9th Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=02/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Neskan Industrial Area

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit022]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=10th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Kushka Observation Site

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit023]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=11th Soviet Tank Div

StartDate=03/01/1972

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Jandrakinot Truck Yard

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit024]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=12th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Markova Air Defense Site

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit025]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=13th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Kolvcinskaja

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit026]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=14th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Neskan Bay

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

[GroundUnit027]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=15th Soviet Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=SOVIET

BaseArea=Naukan

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=300

MaxObjects=300

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100

Intelligence=80

UpgradeType=ANY

// Carrier Units

[CarrierUnit001]

CarrierType=CVA-63

CarrierNumber=63

UnitName=USS Kitty Hawk

ForceID=1

Nation=USN

BaseArea=Apache Station

NumSquadron=6

BaseSize=MEDIUM

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=100

[CarrierUnit002]

CarrierType=CVA-63

CarrierNumber=64

UnitName=USS America

ForceID=1

Nation=USN

BaseArea=Seminole Station

NumSquadron=6

BaseSize=MEDIUM

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=100

[CarrierUnit003]

CarrierType=ArkRoyal

CarrierNumber=99

UnitName=HMS Ark Royal

ForceID=2

Nation=RoyalNavy

BaseArea=Commanche Station

NumSquadron=6

BaseSize=MEDIUM

Experience=100

Morale=100

Supply=100

// Strategic Nodes

[strategicNode001]

Area=Providenja

ConnectTo[001].Target=North Landing Point

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=311530,429000

ConnectTo[002].Target=South Landing Point

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=313470,425130

ConnectTo[003].Target=East Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=326000,422600

[strategicNode002]

Area=Gora Kejni

[strategicNode003]

Area=Nycgicen Communication Complex

[strategicNode004]

Area=Jandrakinot

[strategicNode005]

Area=Kushka Observation Site

[strategicNode006]

Area=North Landing Point

ConnectTo[001].Target=Gambell Parameter 1

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=315830,436560

ConnectTo[002].Target=Gambell Parameter 3

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=321210,439100

ConnectTo[003].Target=South Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=313470,425130

ConnectTo[004].Target=East Landing Point

ConnectTo[004].BasePoint=326000,422600

[strategicNode007]

Area=South Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].Target=North Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=311530,429000

ConnectTo[004].Target=East Landing Point

ConnectTo[004].BasePoint=326000,422600

[strategicNode008]

Area=East Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].Target=North Landing Point

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=311530,429000

ConnectTo[004].Target=South Landing Point

ConnectTo[004].BasePoint=313470,425130

[strategicNode009]

Area=Gambell Parameter 1

ConnectTo[001].Target=Gambell Parameter 2

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=317770,439940

[strategicNode010]

Area=Gambell Parameter 2

ConnectTo[001].Target=Gambell

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=316750,442937

ConnectTo[002].Target=Gambell Parameter 1

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=315830,436560

ConnectTo[003].Target=Gambell Parameter 3

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=321210,439100

[strategicNode011]

Area=Gambell Parameter 3

ConnectTo[002].Target=Gambell Parameter 1

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=315830,436560

[strategicNode012]

Area=Gambell

[strategicNode013]

Area=Camp Eagle

ConnectTo[003].Target=Ivory Parameter 1

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=367200,432500

ConnectTo[004].Target=Ivory Parameter 2

ConnectTo[004].BasePoint=367200,428900

[strategicNode014]

Area=Ivory Parameter 1

ConnectTo[001].Target=Camp Eagle

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=343400,428300

ConnectTo[002].Target=DEW Line Station Ivory

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=371000,431000

ConnectTo[003].Target=Ivory Parameter 2

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=367200,428900

[strategicNode015]

Area=Ivory Parameter 2

ConnectTo[001].Target=Camp Eagle

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=343400,428300

ConnectTo[003].Target=Ivory Parameter 1

[strategicNode016]

Area=DEW Line Station Ivory

ConnectTo[001].Target=Ivory Parameter 1

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=367200,432500

ConnectTo[002].Target=Ivory Parameter 2

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=367200,428900

[strategicNode017]

Area=Camp Falcon

ConnectTo[001].Target=Camp Raptor

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=438000,405000

[strategicNode018]

Area=Camp Raptor

ConnectTo[001].Target=Savoonga Parameter 1

ConnectTo[002].Target=Savoonga Parameter 2

ConnectTo[003].Target=Camp Falcon

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=410000,423000

[strategicNode019]

Area=Savoonga Parameter 1

ConnectTo[001].Target=Savoonga Airfield

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=470750,414000

ConnectTo[002].Target=Camp Raptor

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=438000,405000

ConnectTo[003].Target=Savoonga Parameter 2

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=367200,428900

[strategicNode020]

Area=Savoonga Parameter 2

ConnectTo[002].Target=Camp Raptor

ConnectTo[002].BasePoint=438000,405000

ConnectTo[003].Target=Savoonga Parameter 1

[strategicNode021]

Area=Savoonga Airfield

ConnectTo[001].Target=Savoonga Parameter 1

ConnectTo[002].Target=Savoonga Parameter 2

ConnectTo[003].Target=NorthEast Cape

ConnectTo[003].BasePoint=495065,414932

[strategicNode022]

Area=NorthEast Cape

[strategicNode023]

Area=Nunivak

ConnectTo[001].Target=NorthEast Cape

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=495065,414932

[strategicNode024]

Area=Hamilton Airfield

ConnectTo[001].Target=NorthEast Cape

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=495065,414932

[strategicNode025]

Area=Markova Air Defense Site

[strategicNode026]

Area=Kolvcinskaja

ConnectTo[001].Target=Jandrakinot

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=267000,536000

[strategicNode027]

Area=Neskan Bay

ConnectTo[001].Target=Gora Kejni

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=174000,510000

[strategicNode028]

Area=Naukan

ConnectTo[001].Target=Nycgicen Communication Complex

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=272395,506365

[strategicNode029]

Area=Kolvcinskaja HQ

ConnectTo[001].Target=Jandrakinot

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=267000,536000

[strategicNode030]

Area=Neskan Industrial Area

ConnectTo[001].Target=Gora Kejni

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=174000,510000

[strategicNode031]

Area=Jandrakinot Truck Yard

ConnectTo[001].Target=Nycgicen Communication Complex

ConnectTo[001].BasePoint=272395,506365

Im sure there are errors in there, but its working for me now and im still very new and open to any suggestions from the pros!

Thanks