Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

Mayday, Desert.cat needed!

desert.cat needed for my americanNW map.

used my germany C.cat, but it still resembles europe, shoreline and everything.

and americanNW isnt supposed to have oceans and or seas.

thanks a heap to those will help!

No one could provide you with a copy of the 'Desert.cat' file legally.

Desert.cat contains only a desert tileset. I Think in AmericaNW you has a own tileset. The shoreline is not effected by desert.cat. It depends from the tileset.

desert.cat needed for my americanNW map.

used my germany C.cat, but it still resembles europe, shoreline and everything.

and americanNW isnt supposed to have oceans and or seas.

thanks a heap to those will help!

absolutely not! That would cross TK's redline and invite interesting discussions in various civil courts.

You can only have that if you have the SF. otherwise you have to use what you have in WOV or WOE.

I have not seen the effect you describe. I have every terrain out there and what I do is readdress the ini file to use the germanyce.cat file. Works great. The NW that I bring up is the NW. etc.

Download one of the alternate tilesets. GermanyCE.cat has the airfields and whatnot.

Surefire way to get the desert cat:

1) locate and purchase Strike Fighters, or alternatively;

2) locate and purchase Strike Fighters Gold, or alternatively;

3) read the Knowledge Base thread "Third Party Terrains" with a few simple ini edits, just about all terrains can use the GermanyCE cat (or for WoV, VietnamSEA.cat)

*note, some exceptions apply with some 'desert-type' terrains, and therefore the alternate terrain tiles come into play. Also, some airfield 'sizes' may need adjustment in aircraft data inis or terrain inis.*

Like they said above, it's all do-able with a few line edits and mouse clicks! :wink:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Surefire way to get the desert cat:

1) locate and purchase Strike Fighters, or alternatively;

2) locate and purchase Strike Fighters Gold, or alternatively;

3) read the Knowledge Base thread "Third Party Terrains" with a few simple ini edits, just about all terrains can use the GermanyCE cat (or for WoV, VietnamSEA.cat)

*note, some exceptions apply with some 'desert-type' terrains, and therefore the alternate terrain tiles come into play. Also, some airfield 'sizes' may need adjustment in aircraft data inis or terrain inis.*

Like they said above, it's all do-able with a few line edits and mouse clicks! :wink:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

ooh okay....

i tried my germanyce.cat, and it lloks just like germanyce but in dessert colour.