:rofl::haha::biggrin::crazy:

Exceptional!!!!!

Isn't Desert Storm one of the X-men????

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest Saganuay82

No thats "Storm"

No thats "Storm"

Well if she was in a very dry and sandy place... i guess she could be.... :rofl:

And with regards to a DS mod, in the immortal words of SGT. Schultz.... schultz.JPG

klemperer.jpg

HOOOOGAANNNNN!

Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir.

Ah, people ignore that stuff all the time. :wink: I know a guy who told me he worked on the Aurora program. You know, the one the USAF denied it had to replace the SR-71?

It existed. It was just cancelled for costing too much and not offering enough over satellites, U-2s, and the upcoming (at the time) UAVs.

I don't know if they ever flew one, but they did test the engines on the back of SR-71s, some under the guise of X-33 engine testing.

No, BTW, the guy wasn't making it up either. I know for a fact he worked on the B-2 and other programs out there in the 80s.

Alright, enough of the piss taking already yeah?

It was a simple question, a yes or a no would've been sufficient. It stopped being funny after the second 'humorous' response

Relax man,

You haven't been around our forums very long, this is all in good humor and what we do.

It is not a personal attack on you or anyone.

Guest Saganuay82

No, you should see what happens to the next guy who posts the same question in another thread.

It was a simple question, a yes or a no would've been sufficient. It stopped being funny after the second 'humorous' response

Hey! Take it easy young padawan....the answer is in the jokes! :wink:

I'm on a few forums and newbs are usually given a hard time, just not used to being on the receiving end of it, I guess lol. Apologies anyway :victory:

No, you should see what happens to the next guy who posts the same question in another thread.

LOL

So, what's this I hear about a DS1 terrain/campaign, eh?

Tomatos.gif

JetHelmetSmilie.gif

I'm on a few forums and newbs are usually given a hard time, just not used to being on the receiving end of it, I guess lol. Apologies anyway :victory:

Is your quote from dear leader Benito when he and his latest sweetheart were hanging upside down being flayed by his faithful countrymen in 1944? Without doubt, a man whose words were worth remembering. Translation, please?

I, too, have heard rumors of a complete Desert Storm campaign, but then again, I cannot confirm or deny such stuff without frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

Guest Saganuay82

Enroute to the target.

Gulf War warload over desert??? Wonder where he is going?

In all seriousness, I am not going to confirm or deny we are working on a Desert Storm Mod because we would ge bugged to death about it.

In all seriousness, I am not going to confirm or deny we are working on a Desert Storm Mod because we would ge bugged to death about it.

I can confirm that USAFMTL is denying the confirmation in regard to his denial... As facts have been presented to me, I can unequivocally confirm that USAFMTL is in denial regarding his recent confirmation.

I hope I've made this abundantly clear.

:crazy:

.... "In the desert... you can't remember your name..."

I will confirm Zurawski's confirmation of the denial

What'd Da Nile got to with it??? I seem to disticntly recall that it was in Iraq, not Egypt!!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Also confirming the denile

Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt!!! :tongue:

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the D.S. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the R.D. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the R.G. it could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

I am not denying anything, I am not in denial.......

Guest Sony Tuckson

what does denial mean anyway?

:flood: