Sign in to follow this  
Tomcat1989

Tomcat Fans

very nice vid, thanks! :)

Edited by Nesher

Kick ass !!! :good: Tomcats forever!

:unsure: u know what suck the us got read of the navys F-15 (aka F-14) and now thay only have the navys F-16 (aka the F/A-18) that was stupid i say :doh:

Excellent video, I drooled all over the keyboard :blush:

And the F-15 is NOT 1/2 the plane the Tomcat is, do NOT ever let me hear you say that again :aggressive: :)

And the Navy could only wish the F-18 was 1/2 the plane the F-16 is :angry:

f14mandate.JPGf14damnbugs.JPG

:unsure: u know what suck the us got read of the navys F-15 (aka F-14) and now thay only have the navys F-16 (aka the F/A-18) that was stupid i say :doh:

Huh? What is stupid is trying to understand what the hell you just wrote

Guest Saganuay82

"unsure.gif u know what suck the us got read of the navys F-15 (aka F-14) and now thay only have the navys F-16 (aka the F/A-18) that was stupid i say doh.gif

You know what sucks? The US got rid of the Navy s F-15 (AKA F-14) and now they only have the Navy s F-16 (AKA the F/A-18). That was stupid I say.

Translated loosely :)

:blink::blink::blink:

must force fingers off keyboard............

You know what sucks? The US got rid of the Navy s F-15 (AKA F-14) and now they only have the Navy s F-16 (AKA the F/A-18). That was stupid I say.

Translated loosely :)

You cheated and used Google Language tools!!!!

Guest Saganuay82

I got the kid next door :)

Guest 531_Ghost

:blink:

Guest USNadpc

Take a Hornet (or SH) with an Air to Air combat load, a Tomcat with an Air to Air combat load including the Phoenix and let them loose on each other. Try it in WOE, and then decide which aircraft should have been continually produced or chopped up so other countries couldn't get their hands on it? They should have let the SH replace the A-7's and A-6's, reopen the Tomcat production line and then you have an Air Wing.

What kills me is the Kitty wasn't even listed in the top 10 fighters on the History Channel's top 10 list. The F-15 was number 2 and the P-51 was number 1? What really shocked me is the F-22 was in the last 5 out of 10, I forgot exactly where it was placed.

Do the same test with the Eagle vs. the Tomcat, and: what about the F-6's enemy kill ratio vs. the P-51's? Also, you probably aren't aware that the P-51 was designed by a German, Edgar Smued? It didn't gain it's punch until after the Allison engine was replaced with a Merlin.

USNadpc

Take a Hornet (or SH) with an Air to Air combat load, a Tomcat with an Air to Air combat load including the Phoenix and let them loose on each other. Try it in WOE, and then decide which aircraft should have been continually produced or chopped up so other countries couldn't get their hands on it? They should have let the SH replace the A-7's and A-6's, reopen the Tomcat production line and then you have an Air Wing.

What kills me is the Kitty wasn't even listed in the top 10 fighters on the History Channel's top 10 list. The F-15 was number 2 and the P-51 was number 1? What really shocked me is the F-22 was in the last 5 out of 10, I forgot exactly where it was placed.

Do the same test with the Eagle vs. the Tomcat, and: what about the F-6's enemy kill ratio vs. the P-51's? Also, you probably aren't aware that the P-51 was designed by a German, Edgar Smued? It didn't gain it's punch until after the Allison engine was replaced with a Merlin.

USNadpc

I would not recommend basing that kind of assessment on how accurately these sims replicate the actual, detailed combat capabilities of various fighter aircraft.