Sign in to follow this  
foxmonter

Macross Project - Small Update sv-51

Well, guess almost nobody wants to be nora....HAHAHAHAHA

Keep it going, Fox!

Whatever you may need, give us a call and here we are!

Cheers!

I tested that Valk, it's made from Kazunori Ito, the FM is of an F-4 with added thrust, not a wise choice I think...Guess it would be more realistic using a Hornet or Tomcat, based on dimentions and handling, of course with WAAAAAY more thrust, better roll rate and VEEERY high alphas... What do you guys think?

Ah, I forgot......and thrust vectoring nozzles, of course XD

I was thinking.....what about a manual TV, linkerd to the usual vector thrust commands in the game?

So one could control the nozzles independently from the flight surfaces, for added maneuverability...

Edited by hide86

I tested that Valk, it's made from Kazunori Ito, the FM is of an F-4 with added thrust, not a wise choice I think...Guess it would be more realistic using a Hornet or Tomcat, based on dimentions and handling, of course with WAAAAAY more thrust, better roll rate and VEEERY high alphas... What do you guys think?

Ah, I forgot......and thrust vectoring nozzles, of course XD

I was thinking.....what about a manual TV, linkerd to the usual vector thrust commands in the game?

So one could control the nozzles independently from the flight surfaces, for added maneuverability...

all the game could do right now is downward thrust vector.

all modders are still trying to find out how to pitch up the thrust vector.

thats why the raptor add on project is still stuck.

all the game could do right now is downward thrust vector.

all modders are still trying to find out how to pitch up the thrust vector.

thats why the raptor add on project is still stuck.

I know, but I knew that positive vector couldn't be linked to pitch control....I thought that "stand-alone" vectoring nozzles could be designed and operated freely, including positive inputs....Sorry then, my mistake....

One more thing....we could also achieve TVC-like performance by dramatically improving control surfaces' effectiveness, maybe with a curve-scale response, i.e. less responsive for small-medium inputs, for flawless normal flight, and much more effective on longer stick excursions.... Dunno, just an idea, don't destroy me if this is unobtainable....XD

Hy, after a long time a smal update, the SV-51 in skinning stage.

I hope soon to recreate a combat between the VF-1a and the SV-51

Render from MAX

SV-51_01.jpg

Persiste y Triunfarás...!

Absolutely stunning work. Nicely done.

Hope someday, to see the...

VF-2SS Valkyrie II (of Macross II)

VF-11 Thunderbolt

VF-19 Excalibur

VF-21 "AVF" [Omega One] from Macross Plus :biggrin:

Same hope for me, though we'll have to wait for long time or do it on our own, we can't stress FoxMonter THAT much! rofl

Guess I'll have to pass time enjoying myself with this... (sorry about the low quality of the screenie, was done on my backup PC... ) - for those who wonder what it is, it's the Valkiry done for Operation Flashpoint... and it's got working weapons, but no transformation (but there's 3 addons covering each of the conditions the Valkiry can be in - plane, robot, and gerwalk ) - There's also a Macross mod for Descent: Freespace 2 apparently but haven't tried that yet...

macrossmoonrightxl7.jpg

macrossbq5.jpg

Guess I'll have to pass time enjoying myself with this... (sorry about the low quality of the screenie, was done on my backup PC... ) - for those who wonder what it is, it's the Valkiry done for Operation Flashpoint... and it's got working weapons, but no transformation (but there's 3 addons covering each of the conditions the Valkiry can be in - plane, robot, and gerwalk ) - There's also a Macross mod for Descent: Freespace 2 apparently but haven't tried that yet...

I used the freespace 2 mod years ago.At the time i think it was really cool but by todays standards I'm sure it's a bit dated.IIRC you could transform to the Guardian/gerwalk mode but once you did you had to remain in it.all in all i had lots of fun before moving on to other games.

Yeah in terms of Mechgames I'm still stuck with Age of Armor and MW3Gold, but I've yet to see something that surpasses Freespace 2 itself... That one was so epic nothing came close since...

By the way...any news Fox?

(don't kill me, please don't kill me, I know I don't have to disturb but I'm jumping outta my skin when I think about this mod....)

(hides under the table hoping Fox won't punch him to death...LOL)

Hey, I been busy making my car and a friend of my. And i'm waiting the fixes for x64 OS.

The macross models and projects are on hold.-

This are my last work... I expect some good cash for this render, using v.ray.

A friend car... Reanult Fuego GTAmax 2.2 mod 1992

chiquita_gta_front.jpg

My car.. Renault Fuego GTX II 2.2 mod1987

02.jpg

See you..

Sorry for bumping very old thread, but on the other hand there is no need to create a new one.

I want to say that I am working on personal mod of macross/robotech game, here is the latest gameplay video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESGPCrso9M

I am looking for contributors, mostly 2d/3d artists. IF you wish to help: email at seminnikolay (at) gmail (dot) com

what program is necessary for create a plane to WOI? i am really interested in become a "modder"

thanks

Edited by CadeteBRA

Oh love the Robotech veri-techs.